PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Perreira on the Clement "TD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Goodell caught lying and cheating in a out of law is a conspiracy. I am pretty sure that really happened. I am pretty sure I've seen 3 federal judges call him a liar in their courts.

The fact that the average rube as an NFL fan has o idea what Goodell appealed on (Article 46) and what it means is also highly comical.

The guy all but admitted he can do whatever he wants, save for raping or murdering someone, because of Article 46. So, he admitted that he's a cheater.

This year he stole money from Zeke Elliott and cheated the Cowboys, helping Philly win a SB.

And none of this has anything to do with the game against Atlanta or the Eagles. But keep moving the goalposts.

The downside of your #1 offense working practice against the second unit and vice versa. Not sure Lee after lined up in practice against that play.
6 men on the line of scrimmage confused him, no?

Ok? Did you ever play sports? Were you always 100% perfect? Blaming Eric Lee on a confusing play that no one has seen Philly run (Detroit ran that late in the year), is sort silly.

Philly had big balls to go for it on all 3 plays, and it worked. Not much else to say.

All it takes is a half second to freeze a D for that to work. Tip your cap and move on.

Too bad Brady dropped his.

I was a goalie in the minors. I was always 100% perfect. If I let in a goal, my defensemen were at fault.

Maybe you're right, maybe Eric Lee's a stiff who should be forgiven for failing to have any awareness whatsoever. Maybe having a stiff who they signed off Buffalo's practice squad playing big snaps in the Super Bowl was the problem, I don't know.

I don't think Goodell caught lying and cheating in a out of law is a conspiracy. I am pretty sure that really happened. I am pretty sure I've seen 3 federal judges call him a liar in their courts.

The fact that the average rube as an NFL fan has o idea what Goodell appealed on (Article 46) and what it means is also highly comical.

The guy all but admitted he can do whatever he wants, save for raping or murdering someone, because of Article 46. So, he admitted that he's a cheater.

This year he stole money from Zeke Elliott and cheated the Cowboys, helping Philly win a SB.

Man you are wound up tight today. :D

And none of this has anything to do with the game against Atlanta or the Eagles. But keep moving the goalposts.

Do you think Goodell covered for Gomer Manning in the obvious PED thingy, just to make sure Denver would hold homefield, be in better position to beat the Pats, and send Gomer out with one last ring, even though he kinda sucked at that point?

How am I moving the goalposts? I am reciting historical facts.

Rodney Harrison admits rehab PEDs to his house = 6 Games

Gomer Manning does it, lies about it = Zero Games w/NFL cover up assistance

I can literally name a dozen of these inconsistencies, yet you magically think are coincidences.

We disagree.

Harrison's name came up in a manifest obtained by the Albany County DA in a sting against illegal pharmaceutical manufacturers. They literally had him dead to rights. Everyone else used a fake name, but not Rodney. The only person he had to blame for that suspension was himself.

I was a goalie in the minors. I was always 100% perfect. If I let in a goal, my defensemen were at fault.

Maybe you're right, maybe Eric Lee's a stiff who should be forgiven for failing to have any awareness whatsoever. Maybe having a stiff who they signed off Buffalo's practice squad playing big snaps in the Super Bowl was the problem, I don't know.

haha

I just know our fans love, absolutely love, to scapegoat non-star players on our team while never acknowledging, maybe Brady's mistakes in Super Bowls.

"Sterling Moore sucked in SB 46! Boo! He stinks!"

Meanwhile, he had a far better postseason than Brady did that year.

I am not going get uptight over a nice play by the other team and scapegoat Lee for not being a better mindreader. Sorry.

Man you are wound up tight today. :D

Usually when people say a few words in response, they just don't have a way to counter.

I am wound just fine. I just know facts and reality and Goodell is a systematic, serial cheater of our team. It's part of his job, essentially.

haha

I just know our fans love, absolutely love, to scapegoat non-star players on our team while never acknowledging, maybe Brady's mistakes in Super Bowls.

"Sterling Moore sucked in SB 46! Boo! He stinks!"

Meanwhile, he had a far better postseason than Brady did that year.

I am not going get uptight over a nice play by the other team and scapegoat Lee for not being a better mindreader. Sorry.

Yeah, it would have been nice if Tom Brady had picked up Foles on that trick play. You'd think for all his star power he'd make a real difference on 4th and goal in the Super Bowl, but it's almost like he's not even on the field when the Patriots are on defense. Just completely invisible. Overpaid stiff, send him packing.

Do you think Goodell covered for Gomer Manning in the obvious PED thingy, just to make sure Denver would hold homefield, be in better position to beat the Pats, and send Gomer out with one last ring, even though he kinda sucked at that point?

How am I moving the goalposts? I am reciting historical facts.

Rodney Harrison admits rehab PEDs to his house = 6 Games

Gomer Manning does it, lies about it = Zero Games w/NFL cover up assistance

I can literally name a dozen of these inconsistencies, yet you magically think are coincidences.

We disagree.

You can't suspend a guy who retired. The investigation was over after he retired.

Yes Fivehead probably took PED's. In fact his forehead has grown so large that he is now capable of channeling thoughts into other minds at long distances. He could have been playing mental Madden 2018 with Nick Foles during the super bowl. :eek:

Wow. Now I understand where you're going with this.

I don't think owners calling up Goodell for the last 10 years to get him to jump when they say so, is embarrassing for us at all. It shows a pattern of cheating from 345 Park Ave. The entitled, silver spooned loser/2nd gen Daddy's boy owners are the ones who should be embarrassed.

Have you been asleep the last 10+ years?

This isn't about losing. This is about known cheating going on to the point it does affect our team in competitive sport.

Stop embarrassing YOURSELF.

PS Santa Claus isn't real.
I know where I've been for the last ten years. I've been on this Board throughout Spygate and Deflategate.

I have a long track record as one of the most articulate and visible supporters of Tom Brady and the Patriots Brand, including standing for hours on a hot summer day at the Federal Courthouse in New York to boo Goodell and cheer Brady during the Berman hearings.

All I know about you is that you've been on this Board for a little over a month and that you like to grandstand, shoot from the hip and embarrass yourself.

And, by the way, my many years on this Board have taught me that people who use the term "our team" are usually Trolls. In this case a Troll dead set on embarrassing the Patriots fanbase.

I also don't accept being insulted, so keep the Santa Claus comments to yourself.

For the first time in my 11 years on this Board, in your case, I find myself saying to someone: "Welcome to the Board" and "Welcome to my 'Ignore" List.'" You have the distinction, after 11 years, of being one of only two others on that list.

Bye, Bye.

PS: Kraft, Allen, Snyder and others are owners with First Generation wealth. Woody Johnson and idiots of his ilk are second gen "Daddy's boy owners." Get your facts straight. But, then again, Trolls seldom have their facts straight.

Harrison's name came up in a manifest obtained by the Albany County DA in a sting against illegal pharmaceutical manufacturers. They literally had him dead to rights. Everyone else used a fake name, but not Rodney. The only person he had to blame for that suspension was himself.

Correct.

And Gomer Manning was caught as well, using undetectable Chinese PEDS on NFL tests. HGH testing started in 2014.

Manning lied, pulled a Clemens, and Goodell's Article 46 was nowhere to be seen.

Correct.

And Gomer Manning was caught as well, using undetectable Chinese PEDS on NFL tests. HGH testing started in 2014.

Manning lied, pulled a Clemens, and Goodell's Article 46 was nowhere to be seen.

Everyone in the NFL uses PEDs, you moron

You can't suspend a guy who retired. The investigation was over after he retired.

Yes Fivehead probably took PED's. In fact his forehead has grown so large that he is now capable of channeling thoughts into other minds at long distances. He could have been playing mental Madden 2018 with Nick Foles during the super bowl. :eek:

Wow. Now I understand where you're going with this.

It was during the 2015 season. He left the team for like 2 weeks, left Osweiler hanging, and then came back with no reports at all of where he was.

He ended up in Charlotte at one point, but did he go to his flop house in Miami for more PED treatment?

Can you imagine if Brady just disappeared for 2 weeks during a season? Heck, even the media is given orders by Goodell.

Harrison was immediately suspended, as should have been Gomer and his massive head.

You see where I am going with this? Goodell has cheated our team in various forms for years, and protects all AFC teams (minus the Chiefs and Browns), yet it's all some magical coincidence huh?

Do you know why Goodell lied so badly to protect Ray Rice and the Ravens?

Last edited:
Everyone in the NFL uses PEDs, you moron

False. To actually believe that is comical. They started testing in 2014, so if you have source like Manning had, then obviously SOME might feel ok about using and getting away with it.

Nice namecalling. It's creepy that you're defending Gomer Manning, too.

I know where I've been for the last ten years. I've been on this Board throughout Spygate and Deflategate.

I have a long track record as one of the most articulate and visible supporters of Tom Brady and the Patriots Brand, including standing for hours on a hot summer day at the Federal Courthouse in New York to boo Goodell and cheer Brady during the Berman hearings.

All I know about you is that you've been on this Board for a little over a month and that you like to grandstand, shoot from the hip and embarrass yourself.

And, by the way, my many years on this Board have taught me that people who use the term "our team" are usually Trolls. In this case a Troll dead set on embarrassing the Patriots fanbase.

I also don't accept being insulted, so keep the Santa Claus comments to yourself.

For the first time in my 11 years on this Board, in your case, I find myself saying to someone: "Welcome to the Board" and "Welcome to my 'Ignore" List.'" You have the distinction, after 11 years, of being one of only two others on that list.

Bye, Bye.

PS: Kraft, Allen, Snyder and others are owners with First Generation wealth. Woody Johnson and idiots of his ilk are second gen "Daddy's boy owners." Get your facts straight. But, then again, Trolls seldom have their facts straight.

My facts are VERY straight, certainly a lot more than yours.

Supporting Goodell and wealthy, entitled owners who use Goodell to cheat, is downright disturbing and creepy, especially for a Pats fan.

Yes, "our team". The team longtime fans root for, and have rooted for throughout the decades.

You probably have no clue why Goodell lied outright about the Ray Rice situation, yet you claim to have some authority on things, and claim me stating facts and realities is "embarrassing".

What color is the sky in your world, brown?

It's just all so confusing! lmao

It was during the 2015 season. He left the team for like 2 weeks, left Osweiler hanging, and then came back with no reports at all of where he was.

He ended up in Charlotte at one point, but did he go to his flop houe in Miami for more PED treatment?

Harrison was immediately suspended, as should have been Gomer and his massive head.

You see where I am going with this? Goodell has cheated our team in various forms for years, and protects all AFC teams (minus the Chiefs and Browns), yet it's all some magical coincidence huh?

Do you know why Goodell lied so badly to protect Ray Rice and the Ravens?

I do. I know all about spygate, deflategate, Ray Rice gate and just about every gate that has happened since Goodell has taken charge.

But I also think the Super Bowl was a good game. I think the refs called it fairly. Did they get the Clement call wrong? I believe they did. Was it the reason the Pats lost? No it wasn't and they didn't lose because of the refs. They lost because the defense couldn't stop the Eagles from scoring 41 points.

As some here have already noted, the Patriots got some calls and non calls in big games in the past. It goes both ways.

Goodell stole draft picks. That's what he and his puppet masters do to level the playing field for the sake of "parity". They don't influence the referees. If they did why would they let the Patriots get to Super Bowls to begin with?

Not the Ertz TD but yes on the Clement TD.

I would say on both, absolutely.

People have an incredible hatred of the Patriots.

The Steelers were tweeting the Ertz TD everywhere.

If they had given the Patriots a TD on that, there would have been an absolute uproar.

Offsetting penalties means you replay the down, so the Pats would have gotten another shot at it.
Offsetting penalties don't put time back on the clock and I'm near-positive they don't result in an untimed down if the clock expires on the play. So the game would have ended.

I do. I know all about spygate, deflategate, Ray Rice gate and just about every gate that has happened since Goodell has taken charge.

But I also think the Super Bowl was a good game. I think the refs called it fairly. Did they get the Clement call wrong? I believe they did. Was it the reason the Pats lost? No it wasn't and they didn't lose because of the refs. They lost because the defense couldn't stop the Eagles from scoring 41 points.

As some here have already noted, the Patriots got some calls and non calls in big games in the past. It goes both ways.

Goodell stole draft picks. That's what he and his puppet masters do to level the playing field for the sake of "parity". They don't influence the referees. If they did why would they let the Patriots get to Super Bowls to begin with?

I agree, overall, although I do think they influence the refs. I believe all games have meetings with the refs beforehand where they may tell the refs to watch for certain things, and to maybe call things a certain way. I also believe this is a thing where, if one team is way ahead, flags come out of the woodwork, for the team that is trailing, for rating$ reason$.

I had mentioned after the Jax game that I felt the Dion Lewis "fumble" was not a fumble after seeing the review. It wasn't even clear the ball had come free, the ref couldn't wait to call it a fumble, and then the replay shows he never lost possession of it, until after being down. And, the still upheld it after clear evidence to over-turn it.

I mean, I would say refs are coached before games, yes.

And you know what? Did you ever notice Tomase never gave up his phony source on the Walkthrough tape garbage? What if one of Goodell's stooges planted that story?

Why did Goodell lie about Ray Rice (twice)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back