PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report quotes 'anonymous' Patriot players: "F--- Mike Tomlin!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
F Tomlin?

It was Belichick

I texted several Patriots players too and some of them texted back stating that Mike Tomlin is a doo doo head and wets his pants. Can I have a job at Bleacher Report now please?
Actually you can, most of their stuff is volunteer fan 'writers'

The writer of this article overplays it. It goes without saying that Belichick would not want his team to engage in such comments, especially over text message. So when the writer of the article says "several Patriots players began responding to text messages" that doesn't pass the smell test.

I could actually buy the idea that one guy went off the reservation and let his emotions get the better of him. No way "several Patriots players" did.

This is media fodder and fans are fanning the flames. It is also a 'nothing' issue. If you think that this is the first time the team has been defiled by an opposing coach you are sadly mistaken. If everybody (fanboys who have their knickers in a bunch) would stop giving a **** that would be great. Everyone needs to man up and grow a pair of big boy 'nads.

1hy78m.jpg

I call BS. When you are dealing with issues like this, there can be no anonymous statements. Either print the player's name, or refuse to print this crap. All this is is the worst of journalism. The reader has no means of judging the value of the statement(s) and has to rely on the reporter's honesty. In these sorts of cases, I would easily believe that the entire story is a fabrication designed to stir things up.
Not to mention Freeman is the biggest crock on BR. He's God awful.

No quotes attributed to anyone, except the author, whose job would be so much more interesting and successful if these things were actually said...this should not have been printed.....YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!
One of the great side-benefits of the outing of "Fake News" in the media at large is that we now have a name for stuff like this.

In fact, by tweeting back that it's FAKE NEWS, you can really put idiots like this on the defensive.

Since I'm not on Twitface or Snapgram, I can't do that...but I imagine that many others can...if ya know what I mean...;)

I call BS. When you are dealing with issues like this, there can be no anonymous statements. Either print the player's name, or refuse to print this crap. All this is is the worst of journalism. The reader has no means of judging the value of the statement(s) and has to rely on the reporter's honesty. In these sorts of cases, I would easily believe that the entire story is a fabrication designed to stir things up.

I used to go to bleacherreport a lot.I read a lot of horrible Articles from a whole lot of know nothings. And freeman is the worst. The guy titles his own articles "freeman: *insert a quote of his here*". That tells me all i need to know about that clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News