PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Francesca ANTI PATS bias has hit an all time high

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. I think it mostly stems from his questionable opinion of spygate

I also don't think he liked the whole parcells New England fall out

It all started when BB screwed over Francesa's horseracing buddy Bill Parcells . That's the genesis. Tuna moved on . Mike has been unable to.

His takes so far
Apparently KC has a better defense than us

• Pats are not as dominant as there record
  • Seattle handed the Patriots a Super Bowl.
  • 2-3 in their last 5 AFC championships.
  • Only 1 Super Bowl in 11 years.
This guy hates us so bad. Virtually unfathomable to listen to when discussing anything pats

• Many people, including many here, have opined that the Patriots are not as dominant as their record. Last night would have reinforced that opinion.
  • Many people, including many here, have opined that the Seahawks handed the Patriots the Super Bowl win by throwing instead of handing off to Lynch.
  • The Patriots are 2-3 in their last 5 AFC championships.
  • The Patriots have only won 1 Super Bowl in the last 11+ years.
So your problem is some guy telling the (arguable) truth about the Patriots?

• Many people, including many here, have opined that the Patriots are not as dominant as their record. Last night would have reinforced that opinion.
  • Many people, including many here, have opined that the Seahawks handed the Patriots the Super Bowl win by throwing instead of handing off to Lynch.
  • The Patriots are 2-3 in their last 5 AFC championships.
  • The Patriots have only won 1 Super Bowl in the last 11+ years.
So your problem is some guy telling the (arguable) truth about the Patriots?

Particularly the last 2. He's cherry picking. And belittling accomplishments

It all started when BB screwed over Francesa's horseracing buddy Bill Parcells . That's the genesis. Tuna moved on . Mike has been unable to.
That's basically it. Francesca has a "friendship" with Parcells that's really more a hero worship on Mike's part. Belichick has never shown any respect to the big fatty Francesca, causing the bitterness. He HATES Belichick.

The Patriots are not dominant like the Yankees, Celtics or Canadians were. Hard for any team in the contemporary era to win every year. The only teams that might have been more dominant in the NFL were 49ers in the 80s-90s and the Pack in the 60s/ Steelers in the 70s (both for a much shorter time).

Which NFL franchise has been better during the last two decades?

I love how these idiots day 'only 1 SB in the last 11 years'. There are teams that have never won or have not won in 20-30 years. In a league with 32 teams, I championship in the last decade is pretty good ! And in 16 years we have 4 !!That is fantastic !!!! What a moron.

He told the truth, or at least the arguable truth. Why whine about it?

Who's whining? I'm laughing. Yes he pointed out facts but facts but he's belittling belichick and Brady by saying they have 1 title in 11 years. Who the hell does that. He acts like the 3 titles in 4 years don't matter

I love how these idiots day 'only 1 SB in the last 11 years'. There are teams that have never won or have not won in 20-30 years. In a league with 32 teams, I championship in the last decade is pretty good ! And in 16 years we have 4 !!That is fantastic !!!! What a moron.

It's a sliding scale, and understandably so. Nobody is saying anything like "the 2001-2016 Jets are the greatest team in NFL history!", after all.

Who's whining? I'm laughing. Yes he pointed out facts but facts but he's belittling belichick and Brady by saying they have 1 title in 11 years. Who the hell does that. He acts like the 3 titles in 4 years don't matter

You posted arguably accurate non-quotes, without context, and then attacked the messenger instead of the message. The thread's a joke. Do better.

Why even worry about what this guys says? Not worth the time and effort.

Because he's the best in the business. I find his takes on our team entertaining. I laugh but cringe at the same time
Best in the business? Seriously? He's in the biggest market. Thats it. Besides that his monotone droning is barely listenable. If a self loathing curmudgeon is what you consider " the best in the business " that's not a very high standard.

Curren would make him look like the fool he is. Mike to mike Curren would have him flopping around like a beached walrus.

nobody in NY even cares what this guy has to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes