PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Ditka is unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this, the official, "Everybody doesn't pick us so we're gonna whine" thread?

The only reason you should pick the jags to win is if you're a jags fan.
There's really no logically arguments that lead to the conclusion of "The Jags have over a 50% chance of winning"

Ditka is full of himself and is a legend in his own mind!

Marshall Faulk has been disrespecting the Patriots all season. He (and we can include Jamie Dukes) is one of the reasons that I do not like the NFL Network. He spouts his opinion with no valid facts to back them up. And always has negative things to say about the Pats...........still bitter about SB XXXVI I guess. He still has nightmares of Ty Law and Mike Vrabel.

I can see picking the Jags against the spread but to win....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

He picked the Jags to win today, which I guess isn't suprising. Does anyone else feel though that he a lot more bitter about the Pat's success than Shula is? Because the Bears are possibly 3 games away from being knocked off their perch as "the greatest ever?"

The Bears won't be knocked off their perch as greatest ever unless the Pats destroy everyone in the playoffs like the Bears did.

Here's the gold standard for playoffs domination:

1985 Bears:

21-0
24-0
46-10

91-10 differential
3.3 points allowed in the playoffs.

Yeah Marshal Faulk is a huge loser! It was so funny when he picked against the Pats because both Rich Eisen and Rod Woodson laughed at him. Everyone knows Faulk is just a hater because he lost to us in the SB :)

Anyways Ditka's is an old fart, and who cares about his Bears. They had an awesome defense, while we have the best ever offense! So its hard to compare the teams.

Last edited:
Faulk and Woodson picked the Pats last night on NFL total Access.

Faulk most certainly DID NOT pick the Pats. He picked the Jags...

What is this, the official, "Everybody doesn't pick us so we're gonna whine" thread?

No not exactly. But it is the same old crap from the same people who always b1tch about the Pats for one thing or another. If they aren't running up the score they are playing the Ravens too close. But it is alway the same people.

The Bears won't be knocked off their perch as greatest ever unless the Pats destroy everyone in the playoffs like the Bears did.

1985 Bears:

21-0
24-0
46-10

91-10 differential

So as a chargers fan, tell me you wouldn't love to have those 3 points in the last couple playoff games.

So as a chargers fan, tell me you wouldn't love to have those 3 points in the last couple playoff games.

So the score would have been 20-6 instead of 17-6?

Talk about going off on a bizarre tangent. What does this have to do with the Bears dominating the playoffs?

Last edited:
I believe Mike Ditka just sh!t himself.

1985 Bears:

21-0
24-0
46-10

91-10 differential

Sure they will.

19-0 > 18-1, and everyone (except maybe for you and Ditka) will forget all about the 85 Bears.

Sure they will.

19-0 > 18-1, and everyone (except maybe for you and Ditka) will forget all about the 85 Bears.

Domination in the playoffs, against the best competition, is what defines a team as the best.

1985 Bears:

21-0
24-0
46-10

91-10 differential

Ditka, Faulk, Jackson, Hoge, and the rest of the peanut gallery have to be FUMING over the weekend's sequence of events in the AFC!

85 Bears>07 patriots. they would win 14-9

Even if they were somehow able to hold the Pats to 9 points :rolleyes: , Jim McMahon would have shat himself trying get a touchdown.

Piss off.

Hey Damien.

crack_pipe.jpg

have you ever seen the 85 bears defense??? they were monsters. do i have to lend u my super bowl 20 dvd?

buddy ryans defense was un-*******-believable.

maybe they cant hold the pats to 9 so i'll amend the score and say...

85 bears over 07 pats 14-12

"Monsters"? The Pats are much bigger.

You haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about. The Bears 46 was a Cover One Man Pressure defense. It would get obliterated by the Pats 3,4 & 5 WR sets. Why do you think it is only a gadget defense and no one runs it anymore?

Pats would win 40-7.

have you ever seen the 85 bears defense??? they were monsters. do i have to lend u my super bowl 20 dvd?

It was a one year wonder Defense ,until it was figured out. The WCO and the Spread killed the 46... The Pats use a 46 too; about as often as the College Option, to catch opponents off guard.

BTW, what is the Pats favorite formation? The spread. The Pats would destroy the 46, Final score 46-10 Pats. Just like the symmetrical Buffalo Scores 31-0, a few years back...

Maybe you should review the Monday night massacre that Marino & Co. put on that defense. That Miami team had a QB & WR combo similar to ours(except Brady, Moss, Welker are far superior to Marino, Duper, Clayton). Not to mention the Pats have a running game and a defense(something Marino never had while in Miami). The Pats would've matched the points (38) that Miami laid on them and the Pats defense today would've annihilated McMahon and Payton, they might have scored 10. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back