PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Strahan: "We Stomped You!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the GIANT's parade podium celebration on ESPN, I now hope that Michael Strahan will suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. HOW DARE HE! You what!!!!!! You STOMPED us out! .

They did ... only the blindest homer saw otherwise.

Great.

Those words coming from a guy who was ready to quit on his team this year because he couldn't stand going through another losing season.

Real class act, Giant fans must be so proud he's their poster boy.

Enjoy it, embrace it, cherish it Giant fans, just like the Rams, Ravens, Bucs, Steelers and Colts before you.........................

And where were they on Sunday..... the couch.

They did ... only the blindest homer saw otherwise.

Well, that would be me! The blindest HOMER! I am surprised your not a homer yourself, given the over 9000+ posts on this board. But thats cool. I understand where you are coming from and respect your view. I just still feel like that was pretty weak. If we had won, how would we feel about our own say, Tedy Bruschi up there yelling and jumping saying... "We stomped you!". I am guessing the "Act like you been there" mind set may prevail if that were the case. But Tedy would never do that, he has class. GO PATS!

A Patriot fan giving lessons on classlessness and arrogance??

When can I buy that 19-0 book? When will Billy B come back to his team for tha last :01? Brady laughed when the mere notion of the WORLD CHAMPS holding his team to 17 points? At least he won that arguement.... NYC held them to 14..

Seriously ... have a CHOKE and a smile and relax....
Hey....GET the facts straight...The PATRIOTS did not put out that book...it was the NY Times that did...and they also had a book on the Miracle Giants at the same time...duh....so who is arrogant?? and as as far as CHOKE go name your NFL team..and put them under teh same spotlight and have all the attacks this team has had..your team would be peeing in their pants and never win ANY playoff games...so Mt classless...don't let the fact get in your way...

Well, that would be me! The blindest HOMER! I am surprised your not a homer yourself, given the over 9000+ posts on this board. But thats cool. I understand where you are coming from and respect your view. I just still feel like that was pretty weak. If we had won, how would we feel about our own say, Tedy Bruschi up there yelling and jumping saying... "We stomped you!". I am guessing the "Act like you been there" mind set may prevail if that were the case. But Tedy would never do that, he has class. GO PATS!

We did a bunch of stuff like that ... some of them on YouTube.

We Stomped You Out...correct qoute

http://wcbstv.com/video/[email protected]
There is the link to Strahan's video.... I wanted to link it because there is some context to it all...and some childish hystrionics. like a 3 year old thug...I actually feel a bit less angered than what I thought before....the quote is actually "We stomped you out..."....and he mentions it a few times as to other teams..the last being the Patriots..better context..but having most of the team stand up and stomp hard..a few times..in unison is more childish than anything else..and I would have laughed my ass off if he fell in that proocess.. His comments about Tyson earlirer shows me what he is all about..and maybe he will end up like that..Katma is a btch.. But if 3 points is a stomping..he's lost a LOT of brain cells...
Don't like them never LIKED them the NY Football Giants.,..If the Pats did anything like what I saw..they'd be ridiculed for months...but this is NY.
The good thing is that with all the media hype..many are already calling them the team to beat in the NFC East..I think the Boys, the Skins and Eagles will have a LOT to do with that..more pressure on them...one and done..

One thing I find interesting is how much most of the country hates the Patriots. I don't remember the 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, or 90's Cowboys inspiring such hatred, so it can't be all jealousy.

It's a different time. That's really all it is.

There used to be a time when we built people up in this country. That has changed. Now, we tear them down. You don't need a sociology lesson on the internet, but the Bill Clinton stuff coupled with news merging into entertainment has created a complete shift.

Rational discourse is out. The truth is out. Irony and sarcasm are in.

And, when you have a 24 hour network channel, what sells is putting two polar opposites on to yell at each other.

We have become a culture of cannibals -- eating each other for entertainment. Whether it's politicians, sports teams, or Brittany Spears, we seemingly cannot get enough.

One thing I find interesting is how much most of the country hates the Patriots. I don't remember the 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, or 90's Cowboys inspiring such hatred, so it can't be all jealousy.

Oh the Cowboys were very much hated ... the only reason they were not totally hated was because of their cheerleaders ... who at the time were way ahead of everyone else in the skin department.

It's a different time. That's really all it is.

There used to be a time when we built people up in this country. That has changed. Now, we tear them down. You don't need a sociology lesson on the internet, but the Bill Clinton stuff coupled with news merging into entertainment has created a complete shift.

Rational discourse is out. The truth is out. Irony and sarcasm are in.

And, when you have a 24 hour network channel, what sells is putting two polar opposites on to yell at each other.

We have become a culture of cannibals -- eating each other for entertainment. Whether it's politicians, sports teams, or Brittany Spears, we seemingly cannot get enough.
Different times..I totally agree...It's the age of trashing..looking digging and pulling down..TOTALLY a great point!!
So it does not compare..

Well, in perspective, today the access to the mass media is much broader, with cable, satelite and of coarse the internet. So the only people you could really get with to rail against those other teams, were people in your area. If the internet were as accessable in the 90s as it is now, and as widely used, with Utube and all these blogs and sports pages...yes they would have been even more hated that today's pats. Irving alone was worth the wrath of the nation. Then in 95, Deon went there after he also played for the 9ers, that drew lots of hate as well. The 90s Cowboys were just hated by everyone not a cowboys fan. For sure.

80s Niners were liked by the ladies. Lots of women found Montana to be "awesome" and he did have a lot of face time back then for an NFL player. He was very popular, but I'm sure Cincy fans hated the Niners, as did Denver fans, and Miami fans, or Chargers fans.

The 70s steelers in the beginning were the "lovable losers" but toward the end of the 70s, they were beating up on America's team, the Cowboys and they drew a lot of hate, and the game against the Rams, a lot of people weren't rooting for the Steelers. And no one was disappointed that the entire 80s were lost the the Steelers franchise. That's for sure.

Re: We Stomped You Out...correct qoute

http://wcbstv.com/video/[email protected]
There is the link to Strahan's video.... I wanted to link it because there is some context to it all...and some childish hystrionics. like a 3 year old thug...I actually feel a bit less angered than what I thought before....the quote is actually "We stomped you out..."....and he mentions it a few times as to other teams..the last being the Patriots..better context..but having most of the team stand up and stomp hard..a few times..in unison is more childish than anything else..and I would have laughed my ass off if he fell in that proocess.. His comments about Tyson earlirer shows me what he is all about..and maybe he will end up like that..Katma is a btch.. But if 3 points is a stomping..he's lost a LOT of brain cells...
Don't like them never LIKED them the NY Football Giants.,..If the Pats did anything like what I saw..they'd be ridiculed for months...but this is NY.
The good thing is that with all the media hype..many are already calling them the team to beat in the NFC East..I think the Boys, the Skins and Eagles will have a LOT to do with that..more pressure on them...one and done..
I can't stand Strahan nor the Giants.The Colts & the Giants are the 2 teams I loathe the most.I hope Dallas,Philly & Washington give them everything they got next year.

I just saw the GIANT's parade podium celebration on ESPN, I now hope that Michael Strahan will suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. HOW DARE HE! You what!!!!!! You STOMPED us out! OH MY GOD! How more arrogant can you be! F......U..... Strahan! May your life be filled with anguish and pain. I can't wait for the day I see you grovelling on ESPN 20 years from now about how you lost all your money, became and alcoholic, and embraced finally the homosexual lifestyle. Up yours you piece of ungreatful excrament. If it wasn't for the PATRIOTS you wouldn't even have had the stage your standing on today. WATCH YOUR BACK! And to think I thought you were actually cool. YOU DEAD BEAT DAD, piece of S.....H...I....T! Ian, I apologize for the language.

It's just a game. Let it go. It means nothing in the real world. Strahan was just getting the crowd revved up. It's their championship parade. Let them have fun and enjoy it. Life is to short to get all stressed out and full of anger over a game.

let them talk...cause that's all it is. they beat us. end of story

It's just a game. Let it go. It means nothing in the real world. Strahan was just getting the crowd revved up. It's their championship parade. Let them have fun and enjoy it. Life is to short to get all stressed out and full of anger over a game.

It means alot to me in the "real" world! I live PATRIOTS Football! I dont enjoy it as a fun little past time. So go push your "it's just a game." Kool-Aid somewhere else! I'm not buying it! GO PATS!

REMEMBER... HIS WIFE IS PUTTING HIM THROUGH THE RINGER RIGHT NOW IN THE DIVORCE... his gap-toothed ass wont be smiling real soon.. bwahahahah

I just saw the GIANT's parade podium celebration on ESPN, I now hope that Michael Strahan will suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. HOW DARE HE! You what!!!!!! You STOMPED us out! OH MY GOD! How more arrogant can you be! F......U..... Strahan! May your life be filled with anguish and pain. I can't wait for the day I see you grovelling on ESPN 20 years from now about how you lost all your money, became and alcoholic, and embraced finally the homosexual lifestyle. Up yours you piece of ungreatful excrament. If it wasn't for the PATRIOTS you wouldn't even have had the stage your standing on today. WATCH YOUR BACK! And to think I thought you were actually cool. YOU DEAD BEAT DAD, piece of S.....H...I....T! Ian, I apologize for the language.
why the hell would you watch that ?:rolleyes: as far as im concerned the giants and their fans can say whatever they want .to the winner goes the spoils

Last edited:
It means alot to me in the "real" world! I live PATRIOTS Football! I dont enjoy it as a fun little past time. So go push your "it's just a game." Kool-Aid somewhere else! I'm not buying it! GO PATS!

You're probably really upset then, that this once in a lifetime opportunity for the Pats to be perfect, and to be able to say for the rest of your life that the '07 Pats were the greatest football team to ever walk the earth, was missed then ?

That's not a good thing. So many other things in life are much more important than sports and it's so full of ups and downs your life will the turn into an emotional roller coaster ride if you let sports dictate your quality of life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back