PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Floyd DUI Arrest Video Shows Him Passed Out at the Wheel (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richardson's actions were worse because they were deliberate and soberly made. 143 mph is so fast that even the slightest miscues or jerk of the wheel will be fatal. With a 12 year old in the car? Eluding police? That's a felony.

Floyd has a drinking problem.. Doesn't mean he's evil. And drunk people do stupid things.

Well I think it is pretty stupid for the police to release that video, particularly if it goes to trial. Talk about poisoning the jury pool.

Yeah, what a shame it would be to poison the jury pool with objective evidence.

wow...dude was toasted...didn't even drop his name...how about "I'm Michael Floyd, just played a game tonight against the Chargers and I'm exhausted, must have dozed off".

And?

Agreed.

Though there are threads here that have discussed the matter. Not sure why it matters here. I didn't bring up the murderer to defend Sheldon.

You posted what Sheldon "did" in your way that conveniently left out the other parts - especially the part about child abuse/endangerment.

It's a very bad form for a fan of another team to post so disingenuously. the mask falls off of you when you do that.

And?

Agreed.

Though there are threads here that have discussed the matter. Not sure why it matters here. I didn't bring up the murderer to defend Sheldon.

Nobody is diminishing what Hernandez did or what Floyd did. You are the only person who is diminishing ones crimes with Richardson. And you completely lied by omitting what facts jumped out at any person who saw the story. Why not be truthful?

wow...dude was toasted...didn't even drop his name...how about "I'm Michael Floyd, just played a game tonight against the Chargers and I'm exhausted, must have dozed off".

I hope you seriously don't think that would have worked

Why is the police allowed to release the video to TMZ??

Nobody is diminishing what Hernandez did or what Floyd did. You are the only person who is diminishing ones crimes with Richardson. And you completely lied by omitting what facts jumped out at any person who saw the story. Why not be truthful?

My apologies if I came across as trying to be misleading.

I realize Sheldon was speeding with a child in the car.

Yes he also had a gun in the car, and I realize that to some, that is a bad thing. Not to me though. And in Missouri, it probably makes you a better citizen.

Weed? Never found any. Said it smelled like weed. I personally do not care about weed. Unless Sheldon was intoxicated, means nothing to me. A mom or dad drinking a glass or two of wine at dinner and then driving the family home from the restaurant afterwards is just as bad as anyone who smokes some weed and drives. Again, Sheldon was never accused of being intoxicated himself.

Also, mentioning the child in the car is important, but not nearly as important as mentioning the children NOT in the car. What about all the children on the rode close to Floyd?

Sorry again if you thought I was trying to be misleading. I was not.

However this thread/topic is important enough on its own. No need to muddle it up with topics from months/years ago (like Sheldon or Hernandez).

I hope you seriously don't think that would have worked

It did for Sheldon Richardson. Missouri police later claimed "Lack of Evidence".

Good for the Scottsdale PD for doing their job and not letting this guy off just because he played for the Cardinals.

My apologies if I came across as trying to be misleading.

I realize Sheldon was speeding with a child in the car.

Yes he also had a gun in the car, and I realize that to some, that is a bad thing. Not to me though. And in Missouri, it probably makes you a better citizen.

Weed? Never found any. Said it smelled like weed. I personally do not care about weed. Unless Sheldon was intoxicated, means nothing to me. A mom or dad drinking a glass or two of wine at dinner and then driving the family home from the restaurant afterwards is just as bad as anyone who smokes some weed and drives. Again, Sheldon was never accused of being intoxicated himself.

Also, mentioning the child in the car is important, but not nearly as important as mentioning the children NOT in the car. What about all the children on the rode close to Floyd?

Sorry again if you thought I was trying to be misleading. I was not.

However this thread/topic is important enough on its own. No need to muddle it up with topics from months/years ago (like Sheldon or Hernandez).

Sorry, but you are being disingenuous again.

The loaded gun in the car by itself is not the point and you know that.

It was having a loaded semi-automatic in a car being driven. 143 mph with a CHILD. Please tell me WHO not named Jeffrey Dahmer thinks that situation is not heinous? You?

Sorry, but you are being disingenuous again.

The loaded gun in the car by itself is not the point and you know that.

It was having a loaded semi-automatic in a car being driven. 143 mph with a child in the car. Please tell me WHO not named Jeffrey Dahmer thinks that situation is not heinous? You?

Don't want to leave ya hanging, so feel free to message me to continue the discussion. Or perhaps bring back one of the Sheldon threads.

But I'm going to stop arguing the Sheldon thing in this thread.

Don't want to leave ya hanging, so feel free to message me to continue the discussion. Or perhaps bring back one of the Sheldon threads.

But I'm going to stop arguing the Sheldon thing in this thread.

Good news - your explaining away what he did by conveniently and quite consciously glossing over the facts of that case was pretty sickening. Putting a child in danger is never an insignificant thing.

As you'll notice I've been just as hard on Floyd. Do the crime and do the time. One of us is being truthful no matter what team a player plays for.

floyd has nothing on that lineman who was wearing that mask while getting high on draft day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes