PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Meyers & Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at our receiver depth when the draft happened. Harry was drafted to be a starter for us this year. Due to the emergence of Dorsett and Sanu he can be a rock solid #4 with Meyers for the rest of the year.

Very good depth.

They are?

anecdotally it seems so. He keeps being mentioned. He's a complete non factor to me until he comes back and actually show he contributes. For now he's a nothing. But I keep hearing his name.

anecdotally it seems so. He keeps being mentioned. He's a complete non factor to me until he comes back and actually show he contributes. For now he's a nothing. But I keep hearing his name.

You hear his name because he's a newly added receiver that the team valued highly just a few months ago. Why would people not mention him?

You hear his name because he's a newly added receiver that the team valued highly just a few months ago. Why would people not mention him?

Because he is injured, and hasn't done anything to warrant being mentioned. He is spoken of as if he is a big part of the WR corps (this year) or will be. I am saying its doubtful until proven otherwise. I hope he proves me wrong and steps up. I doubt it.

Because he is injured, and hasn't done anything to warrant being mentioned. He is spoken of as if he is a big part of the WR corps (this year) or will be. I am saying its doubtful until proven otherwise. I hope he proves me wrong and steps up. I doubt it.

Maybe not a huge part with the addition of Sanu and emergence of Meyers....but I dont know why you dont think he will contribute. Other than history with Patriots rookie Wide receivers..he flashed in training camp and in the pre-season game that he played.

There are rookie wide receivers contributing all around the NFL. and right now the patriots have an opening for an X receiver..and its Harry's job to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back