PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Meyers & Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at our receiver depth when the draft happened. Harry was drafted to be a starter for us this year. Due to the emergence of Dorsett and Sanu he can be a rock solid #4 with Meyers for the rest of the year.

Very good depth.

They are?

anecdotally it seems so. He keeps being mentioned. He's a complete non factor to me until he comes back and actually show he contributes. For now he's a nothing. But I keep hearing his name.

anecdotally it seems so. He keeps being mentioned. He's a complete non factor to me until he comes back and actually show he contributes. For now he's a nothing. But I keep hearing his name.

You hear his name because he's a newly added receiver that the team valued highly just a few months ago. Why would people not mention him?

You hear his name because he's a newly added receiver that the team valued highly just a few months ago. Why would people not mention him?

Because he is injured, and hasn't done anything to warrant being mentioned. He is spoken of as if he is a big part of the WR corps (this year) or will be. I am saying its doubtful until proven otherwise. I hope he proves me wrong and steps up. I doubt it.

Because he is injured, and hasn't done anything to warrant being mentioned. He is spoken of as if he is a big part of the WR corps (this year) or will be. I am saying its doubtful until proven otherwise. I hope he proves me wrong and steps up. I doubt it.

Maybe not a huge part with the addition of Sanu and emergence of Meyers....but I dont know why you dont think he will contribute. Other than history with Patriots rookie Wide receivers..he flashed in training camp and in the pre-season game that he played.

There are rookie wide receivers contributing all around the NFL. and right now the patriots have an opening for an X receiver..and its Harry's job to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes