PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Meanwhile, the Steelers Opened Camp Today in Style

I do like the car. Have no problem with him showing up in one. He has the money, mind as well flaunt it once in awhile.

Looks like he was just having fun. Wonder how much it costs to rent one with the driver?

Eccentricities of young millionaires

The fire truck is weird, but I'm not sure Tom Brady rolling in in an Aston Martin is any less flashy than the royce.

Only difference being, given a choice, is it better to have Aston Martin pay YOU to drive one and then give you one, or rent a rolls????

mmmm, let me sleep on that one.

I do like the car. Have no problem with him showing up in one. He has the money, mind as well flaunt it once in awhile.

Looks like he was just having fun. Wonder how much it costs to rent one with the driver?

Just like he was live streaming Mike Tomlin from the locker room.

No biggie but that's the kind of thing BB would not put up with.
Absolutely 100% correct. His arrival in that vintage old car, with a driver, screams of "look at me, look at me !!! Great player, but an insecure person.

Who cares. They are going to get their ass kicked in the playoffs again anyways- if they even make it.

I'm done with being respectful of opponents. Time to go scorched earth on every ****bag owner and team who has crapped on the NEP.

Only then will they truly understand the definition of pain.

:p

I'm trying and failing to come up with a clever line, but it has something to do with the Steelers secondary arriving as a group, only to find that Chris Hogan is already behind them.

Who cares. They are going to get their ass kicked in the playoffs again anyways- if they even make it.

I'm done with being respectful of opponents. Time to go scorched earth on every ****bag owner and team who has crapped on the NEP.

Only then will they truly understand the definition of pain.

Umm, I think we did that already. Won 2 out of 3 SBs since Deflategate happened. Went 32-6 those 2 seasons. That's pretty much scorched earth.

Umm, I think we did that already. Won 2 out of 3 SBs since Deflategate happened. Went 32-6 those 2 seasons. That's pretty much scorched earth.

Scorched earth is from fire. That is not enough

I want a nuclear holocaust where even ****roaches die.

(sorry....long day. I feel better now)

Just like he was live streaming Mike Tomlin from the locker room.

Not the same. That was idiotic and selfish as far as the locker room antics. I highly, highly doubt that player would be a Patriot for 4 hours after it happened if it were. Don't care who the player was.

Not every team is run like the Patriots. Thankfully for us fans. Just don't see the big deal with a couple of guys having fun before work. I'm sure some other fans could speculate Rob Gronkowski as a me me with some of his offseason activities. Really, I could care less what they think. Admire the guy and would take it as pure jealousy that they dont have a Gronk of their own.

Coming in hot on the fire truck is kinda bad ass.

Honestly, if Edelman did it everybody here would go nuts for his enthusiasm.

I can't buy the idea that the vehicle a player drives to camp in could possibly be a "distraction." If he drove it into the locker room, well, that's a different story. ;)

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back