PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McCourty or Kyle Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Wilson suck?
Probably the same reason Vernon Gholston sucks. The ability to play football at the elite level is non existent.

Last edited:
I don't think Wilson even plays in their Nickel anymore, does he?

If you read the Jets boards they are in denial about McCourty being better than Wilson so far this season. While I agree its only 11 games into the season and Wilson hasn't started, McCourty has showed the skills to be a shutdown corner very early in his career. That is very impressive to me.

If you read the Jets boards they are in denial about McCourty being better than Wilson so far this season. While I agree its only 11 games into the season and Wilson hasn't started, McCourty has showed the skills to be a shutdown corner very early in his career. That is very impressive to me.

I used to go over the the Jest boards and read what those idiots had to say, now I find it unbearable because the ignorance level is so high. A few members don't make posts about their team, its just about "TeH cHeAtInG sCuM ***ggoT BRaDyy"

I used to go over the the Jest boards and read what those idiots had to say, now I find it unbearable because the ignorance level is so high. A few members don't make posts about their team, its just about "TeH cHeAtInG sCuM ***ggoT BRaDyy"

Yeah, its almost a Pats forum with how much talk about us there is. I also highly disagree with the fact that, in every thread, they wish a career ending injury on someone. I simply can't stand that. It's low. I'm glad i very rarely see it here, and if i do the offender is usually chewed out.

Hope you like my new tar. I love this photo with McCourty taking back the pick and Megatron in the distant background

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes