Maybe the locals will side with New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

convertedpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Eagles denied access to Minneapolis restaurants

Some videos went viral of some Eagles fans booing Vikings fans and throwing beer cans at them prior to the game, causing Vikings fans to use the "Philly fan" narrative about how bad they were treated during their stay in Philadelphia.

Now, Vikings fans are looking to get even. Chris Maragos apparently can't get reservations to restaurants in Minneapolis for him and his teammates because they play for the Eagles.

I didn't want to play Minnesota in Minnesota for the Super Bowl. We've had the crowd against us, but never like a road game. But hopefully we'll have a lot more local fans on our side for the game.

Don't forget, TB has family ties there too, so hopefully many of the locals appreciate that he's half Minnesotan and root for the Pats because of it.

We don't want them on our side. The purples are the most obnoxiously insecure fan base in the league and when you consider that includes the whiny urine colored towel wavers that's really saying something.

Last edited:
Iggles fans are the worse. Nothing would be better than to have a super bowl blowout.

Iggles fans are the worse.

I respectfully disagree. Sure they're boorish and their behavior in person often borders on (or exceeds) a criminal threshold but they don't fill the internet with incessant whining and some of them even know what they are talking about. Contrast that with purples or squealers and the Philthy's suddenly become an almost likeable bunch by comparison.

Vikings fans are planning on assaulting Eagles fans & throwing stuff as retribution. They've already denied them access to restaurants too. It's gonna get ugly.

I use to live in an apartment where the dude ( he was pretty big) beat his girlfriend up. It happened consistently. But she wouldn't call thecops.

Fast forward to a few months later. Her cousin ( boxes & pretty big guy) meets her BF at a bar. Next thing you know, the cousin puts the guy throw a bar window & leaves him with a bunch of injuries.

Anyway, just an off topic story. It's sad that Eagles fans who had nothing to do with last weeks events, are going to suffer due to a bunch of knuckle heads. Violence isn't always the answer.

Some of you are forgetting the Raiders and Cowboys fans. Raider fans are notoriously stabby, and a Cowboy fan murdered a Pats fan in cold blood after the 2015 game. He was egged on by the crowd of Cowboys fans to do so. (Link)

Philly fans are pretty bad, though. Flyer fans tend to be even worse than Eagle fans. It'd be neck and neck between Philly and Pittsburgh fans for me, but at least Pittsburgh fans generally stay away from criminal activity. Most of them are just dumb and annoying.

I don't know, Eagles fans cheered for Irvin's injury. They booed and heckled Santa Claus, throwing snowballs at him. What the ****ing **** is that?

Vikings fans aren't totally at-fault. Living in ridiculously cold climate their entire lives is bound to cause some type of mental issues.

Dude, try and live with these Eagles fans. I'm outside Philly and many of them believe that they literally have already won the Super Bowl. Listening to the radio the other day they continually said, "Not if we win, but when we win..." All year long they have been talking as if Wentz is the MVP. After Wentz went down they keep saying, "we lost the MVP." Settle down now!

I worked in the Twin Cities for half a year. They enjoy their football and don’t really have an opinion about the Pats which is understandable.

GB is a different story. They’re like how we feel about the Jesters.

Vikings fans are planning on assaulting Eagles fans & throwing stuff as retribution. They've already denied them access to restaurants too. It's gonna get ugly.

I use to live in an apartment where the dude ( he was pretty big) beat his girlfriend up. It happened consistently. But she wouldn't call thecops.

Fast forward to a few months later. Her cousin ( boxes & pretty big guy) meets her BF at a bar. Next thing you know, the cousin puts the guy throw a bar window & leaves him with a bunch of injuries.

Anyway, just an off topic story. It's sad that Eagles fans who had nothing to do with last weeks events, are going to suffer due to a bunch of knuckle heads. Violence isn't always the answer.

What the hell did that story have to do with Eagles fans??

Eagles fans are scum. If there are some civilized Eagles fans, they should have tried influence the ones that always act like animals. This is what they understand.

Dude, try and live with these Eagles fans. I'm outside Philly and many of them believe that they literally have already won the Super Bowl. Listening to the radio the other day they continually said, "Not if we win, but when we win..." All year long they have been talking as if Wentz is the MVP. After Wentz went down they keep saying, "we lost the MVP." Settle down now!

Was just at a Japanese restaurant for dinner tonight in Ardmore. Almost every table was talking about how Brady is a cheater. No debates or anything. Just kept repeating Brady is a cheater and they can’t stand him. Just this once, I want us to win in a blowout. Maybe 45-17. 10 of their points coming in garbage time.

I can see refusing service to the dirtbag fans, but why punish the team itself? They can’t help that they play for a city of trash people.

Eagles fans are scum. If there are some civilized Eagles fans, they should have tried influence the ones that always act like animals. This is what they understand.

Oh man, I haven’t heard that in years. That’s still the greatest rant I’ve ever heard. He **** on that entire city and they loved him for it.

Not meaning to defend their scumbag fanbase, but using the pumped up, swag-laden trash talking approach almost worked for both Pittsburgh and Jacksonville this year, so it should be understood that the Patriot way isn’t the only way, even if it’s proven to be more effective.

And Wentz was probably going to win the MVP, so they do have something of a point there. He finished with more TDs than Brady dispite playing in 3+ less games, and he was the big story/media favorite this year, particularly since they had the top record in football prior to resting their starters in week 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes