PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Max Kellerman: "Brady is the GOAT, But Will Be a Bum Soon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been saying it for years, yet Brady seems to get better (identification, execution, mobility etc) TBH I wouldn't be surprised to see Brady play until he's 45, and with the weapons he has and the added motivation from the league, why not? Just crush all of the record books

Johnny Manziel = bum
Tom is one of the most hard working, dedicated professionals in all of professional sports ever. This guy is an idiot because there is no context where that statement makes sense. Next!

Does Max Kellerman's opinion matter?

The guy was in a Rocky movie.

Waste of a thread.

I think the whole argument was fake. And it worked, because we're talking about it.
It's only working for now because the show is new. Give it a few more weeks, and it will go down the tubes now that Skip is gone.

I've seen Tom Brady in camp every year of his career. I've seen him develop. I've seen his accuracy improve. I've seen him plateau at a level of excellence through his 30's. The Tom Brady I saw tonight is the best Brady I've ever seen.

Not only is Kellerman a complete tool, he's a totally moronic, completely transparent little egomaniac.His parents must be real azzoles to bring this POS into the world.

The guy oversold the point, which was that he expects Brady's play will eventually fall off the table. Welcome to First Take. Where even the completely non-controversial gets blown up for ratings.

Max was thirsty

lLaOBsu.gif

This wannabe tough guy is simply projecting his own imminent reputational demise on the GOAT. Pissah off, BSPN* shill.

It's hard to believe that two of the biggest a-holes, even when compared to their peers, could have engaged in this moronic conversation. They are clearly struggling with that thought process thing that most possess.

this is the guy that lost the around the horn show to the kid who stat boy right?

Just another example of jealousy...Brady has more class, commitment and drive then this guy ever will.

Jealousy, and he's got it bad.

Next....

I think the whole argument was fake. And it worked, because we're talking about it.

They can't even fake properly that argument as something authentic, Stephen A had all the numbers of Brady in the last 4 or 5 seasons in his hands, they were following a script.

According to twitter him and douchebag smith are performing fellatio on brandon marshall live right now on tv

Who is Max Kellerman and why should we care what he says?

Meh...he gave TB12 props for being the greatest. One day TB12 will no longer be able to play at a high level, and one day he won't be able to play in the NFL. That time might come sooner than people are hoping for, it's just a matter of luck and staying healthy. He is in great physical shape and game doesn't appear to be declining, but these dropoffs happen very fast. Frankly, it doesn't bother me when people post their opinion about the future of the Pats or Brady, since none of us have a crystal ball. What bothers me is when people diminish what they have done and tarnish the honors they've earned. Using the word "bum" is a poor choice of words, but this is why he's an entertainer. He wants people to talk about what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back