PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marty shares Brady speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady showed leadership ability his first year when Drew was QB. I remember troy brown telling a story of Brady getting in Vincent brisbees face for running a wrong route in practice and the team taking notice that he studied and knew what he was doing even as a rook.

Brady, Ditka and Secretariat at The Derby. Who ya got?

Ditka is a terrible human being. And if you listen to him talk, it is obvious he isn't very bright. Hard to imagine he was ever all that good.

Ditka is a terrible human being. And if you listen to him talk, it is obvious he isn't very bright. Hard to imagine he was ever all that good.
Not bright post concussions doesn't mean he wasn't bright as a rook

Ditka is exactly like the role he played on kicking and screaming. He’s a jerk

Not bright post concussions doesn't mean he wasn't bright as a rook

I meant as a coach. I think it's a lot easier to get by with sub par intelligence as a player than as a coach. Hard to believe he won a title as a coach when you hear him talk.

Comments:

- Met Dikta once and ignored him.

- Brady has always been this detail orientated. Dunno about him as a leader, but my observation is that he is far more vocal now. In 2000-2008, he led by example (e.g. taking that huge hit @ Buffalo in '01 and popping right back up, playing sick during the AFC titla game in Pittsburgh in '05). Ever sinc his return in 2009-present...more vocal, IMO.

Saw Marty on “Desus and Mero” tonight. Stated that he’s mainly a family man, spends lots of time with his daughter, etc. He handled himself well.

Replays at 2:00am and tomorrow night at 11:30pm on Viceland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes