PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Martellus Bennett : [UPDATE: Placed on IR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the deal with sites being upset with people using incognito mode? They don't like that they can't spy on us? wtf!:rolleyes:

That's a thing now? Damn.

That's a thing now? Damn.

Yeah a lot of sites are saying, "Oops you're in incognito mode, please disable it to view" or some ****. It's not just news sites, You want to check out an online flyer of a retailer? same thing!

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of sites are saying, "Oops you're in incognito mode, please disable it to view" or some ****. It's just news sites,. You want to check out an online flyer of a retailer? same thing!

We use incognito mode to view certain sites for my company for research on their site

Again, there is a difference in having 0% chance mathmatically and having 0% chance inside some fans' head.

If Brady went down, you wouldnt give up on the season, because we could win if other factors rise up. Same can be said to other teams. Its a lot harder and very unlikely, but it's not impossible

I think people are defending MB because he ended up here. If that wasnt the case i dont think there would be this amount of support for him.

I dont think MB is completely innocent and got screwed in GB. IMO he gave up on them, plain and simple, because AR went down, not because he wanted surgery and his doctor didnt.

0% is it. They're toast. They are going nowhere. They are all discounted and double checked out of the playoff picture.

They wanted to force, manipulate and coerce MB to play with a hurt shoulder for a lost cause. But the big man stood his ground and fought back against the tyranny and the torture.

They tried to steal the last slice of Pizza in the box and he snapped it right out of there hands.

Yes the day Marty stood his ground was another step for the blue collar guy. The big man tried to stomp on him and MB tripped his ass up.

The guy should get a freaking hero's welcoming for God's sake.

Welcome back MB. I'm glad you made it out of the discombobulated land of cheez-whiz junkies.

OK. That's my perspective and I'm sticking to it. :D

Last edited:
What's the deal with sites being upset with people using incognito mode? They don't like that they can't spy on us? wtf!:rolleyes:

Incognito mode (private window in Firefox) prevents a lot of javascripts from content delivery networks (CDNs) from running - which stops ads from running and prevents required cookies from being set.

In addition to their consumer data acquisition (spying).

It's great for getting more than your "10 free articles a month" from newspaper sites though.

It's great for getting more than your "10 free articles a month" from newspaper sites though.

Yeah, I suspect this is one of the big reasons. WaPo only lets you read a few articles a month but if you use incognito mode you can read without limit.

0% is it. They're toast. They are going nowhere. They are all discounted and double checked out of the playoff picture.

They wanted to force, manipulate and coerce MB to play with a hurt shoulder for a lost cause. But the big man stood his ground and fought back against the tyranny and the torture.

They tried to steal the last slice of Pizza in the box and he snapped it right out of there hands.

Yes the day Marty stood his ground was another step for blue collar guy. The big man tried to stomp on him and MB tripped his ass up.

The guy should get a freaking hero's welcoming for God's sake.

Welcome back MB. I'm glad you made it out of the discombobulated land of cheez-whiz junkies.

OK. That's my perspective and I'm sticking to it. :D

This is the kind of clear headed completely unbiased analysis we need here. Thanks Tony. #BradywillplayforeverandBelichickisOmnipotent

This is the kind of clear headed completely unbiased analysis we need here. Thanks Tony. #BradywillplayforeverandBelichickisOmnipotent

Hey Bud. There isn't enough cheese in Wisconsin to go with the Whine we're going to hear out of Green Bay after I'm done. :D

Just a thought for our cheesehead friends (do. we have any?). ;)

Yours Mr. Rockefeller lives in MN, has cheesehead friends, and a history as a barkeep. Packer fans, they annoy. They act as though the titles they accrued when there were 8 teams in the league and the forward pass was for hippies puts them at the top of the NFL's hierarchy. They pay no mind to the fact that they have only been good lo these last two decades because of otherworldly quarterbacking. They consider themselves the cutest little fanbase in the league because their team is owned by other dumb drunks like themselves and because they play in the dumbest outpost in professional sports--the most inexplicable place for a team to be.

To these ridiculous blowhards I say--I do shots of your tears with no chaser. To your misery!, you drunken loudmouth slobs, may Martellus Bennett score two Super Bowl touchdowns while you convince yourselves that next year is THE year.

Last edited:
Yeah, I suspect this is one of the big reasons. WaPo only lets you read a few articles a month but if you use incognito mode you can read without limit.

I tried that "incognito mode"...the internet said "knock it off Joker, we KNOW it's you...". The price one pays for being perfectly blunt is a steep one, I can tell you..:confused:

Did they?

Not a chance.

But I'm sure Goodell is already assembling an emergency task force to investigate and will be demanding email records and cell phones by Monday afternoon.

Might be in the minority, but Bennett was not that effective last year after the injury. With a bad shoulder now, my expectations are low...but higher than that of Allen, so I guess it's an upgrade.

Bennett had bad wheels last year and toughed it out. Remember even with no Gronk that half Bennett was still somewhat effective. Now with a Healthy Gronk and a half Bennett we can make some noise. Get Bennett some extra protective shoulder pads and a shot for good measures.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore