PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Martellus Bennett Thinks This Patriot Will Benefit Most From Josh Gordon Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t you heard? Hogan is truly terrible and slow, and the Pats have had fewer PPG with him on the field. We can talk about this for 15 pages if you’d like. ;)

Best part is he decided to bash hogan after a 2 td game. Would’ve been better served to go at him after the Texans game.

Notice the poster that clicked "dislike" did not add a comment.

Notice the poster that clicked "dislike" did not add a comment.
There are a few long time, well- respected posters that do that. They just choose to disagree and do not wish to debate or escalate the issue. They don't mean any harm. They just disagree. Nothing personal.

There are a few long time, well- respected posters that do that. They just choose to disagree and do not wish to debate or escalate the issue. They don't mean any harm. They just disagree. Nothing personal.

I do admit that I am guilty of this at times.

You basically summed up my feelings in a nutshell: certain things that are posted I disagree with and/or dislike and want to express as much, without escalating the rhetoric or getting into a contentious argument.

Good post, and thank you.

I do admit that I am guilty of this at times.

You basically summed up my feelings in a nutshell: certain things that are posted I disagree with and/or dislike and want to express as much, without escalating the rhetoric or getting into a contentious argument.

Good post, and thank you.
I do it as well- especially if others have already made the rebuttle. No need to pile on.

I have no problem with disagrees or dislikes. Big deal.

Allen is more like Tits on a bull.:confused:
Allen is here for exactly one reason -- to take some of the blocking duties from Gronk. Gronk is a great blocker but his body isn't quite as indestructable as it used to be. Allen is here to cut down on his wear and tear and give Bill another option when the tight end isn't supposed to be a target.

not every tight end has to be a superstar receiver. There are a lot of TEs that make their living as scheme players. Allen is one of those.

OK & thanks... The thing is every time we rate another member's post, it sends an "Alert" which seems as though it is intended to get someone's attention. My opinion is that we should provide each other some substance.

/\ That's right! My People + My methods! /\

OK & thanks... The thing is every time we rate another member's post, it sends an "Alert" which seems as though it is intended to get someone's attention. My opinion is that we should provide each other some substance.
I agree. Additional feedback would be nice.

Mate Jim Garroppolo is gone you need to just let it.........

Oh you meant Gordon! Carry on!

“I hope Josh does well Sunday!”

“Josh McDaniels?”

“No no, JG.”

“Jimmy Garrapolo is gone dude...”

“No man, Josh G!”

“Oh! Sorry, didn’t think a football fan would be a fan of Josh Groban too.”

In unrelated news, Joey Galloway is still trying to understand the Patriots playbook.
What a train wreck he was. He's with Stinko.

Allen is here for exactly one reason -- to take some of the blocking duties from Gronk. Gronk is a great blocker but his body isn't quite as indestructable as it used to be. Allen is here to cut down on his wear and tear and give Bill another option when the tight end isn't supposed to be a target.

not every tight end has to be a superstar receiver. There are a lot of TEs that make their living as scheme players. Allen is one of those.
Good post. No sense trying to discuss football with someone who dosent understand the game and just comes here to annoy everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News