PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshawn Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dex13

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
While reveling in yesterday's victory, I started thinking about how great Marshawn would look in a Pats uniform....its seems like a perfect match.

Marshawn hates talking to the media
BB hates it when his players talk to the media

Marshawn likes to give the same statement to every question
BB likes to give the same statement to every question

Marshawn and Gronk can play video games together on long flights

I'm thinking that it would be easy to convince him to come over to the Pats....say 6 mil a year and Kraft covers ALL media related fines.

His age though, that is not someone you can count on for more than 1 season, especially the way he plays.

Anyone notice how quickly he drops the ball after the play is over? Probably saves some of the post-tackle abuse

Seattle is nothing without him. But if they don't think so I'd sign him in a New York minute. Offense virtually unstoppable TBH

No way he leaves the Hawks, they will never let him leave. Look at how they put up with him. Will have been interesting if he had been given the ball and won MVP. I am sure Goodell is happy that outcome did not come to fruition.
Are his hands that good or they are just fluke plays I have been seeing of him in this playoffs?
If he can catch like that, why has Seattle not used it more often?

He was about done in Seattle a few weeks ago, but this playoff run cleared things a little, let's hope he makes public shots at Carroll and Wilson in this off-season and becomes a locker room cancer for them.

2100+ career carries inc playoffs. 29 years old in April. If SEA wants to sign him it really can't be more than a 2 year deal.

The word is seahwaks have already offered him a new contract that would pay him 10M/year.

While reveling in yesterday's victory, I started thinking about how great Marshawn would look in a Pats uniform....its seems like a perfect match.

Marshawn hates talking to the media
BB hates it when his players talk to the media

Marshawn likes to give the same statement to every question
BB likes to give the same statement to every question

Marshawn and Gronk can play video games together on long flights

I'm thinking that it would be easy to convince him to come over to the Pats....say 6 mil a year and Kraft covers ALL media related fines.

Obviously Lynch is an amazing RB that would be welcomed on any team.. but the cap situation simply wouldn't allow a RB of Lynch's caliber to come here without losing another young, impact player already on the roster.

Adrian Peterson looking for work next year.

I'll take Todd Gurley and the rookie contract he comes with.

Not bothered about the ACL tear at all, the guy has everything you want from a RB and would be perfect for the offense.

Lynch's act would never fly here.......the only reason it flies in Seattle is because the inmates are running the asylum......the norm with Pete Carroll

Incredible player. Would love him in our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes