PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshawn Lynch Having Some Fun at Pats Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's as genuine and truthful as the autotuned vocals.

It's gonna be a rude awakening for Least Mode.

2 years away from the game? I don't care who you are, things change and especially at his age as a RB.

Count me as one who thinks he will be a massive disappointment.
He's running behind possibly the second best OL in the league (given health). If he's done, we'll know it pretty quickly because he should be given a lot of running room. If he's not, and Carr is anything like he was last year, that's going to be a very productive offense. It's just too bad for the Raiders that their defense is still very suspect.

Least Mode? I like it! LOL

I only slightly disagree. I don't think he'll be a massive disappointment. He has less mileage on his legs and pounding on his body. And he'll be running behind one of the biggest and best O-Lines in the whole league. I could probably get close to 1000 yards behind that line. LOL So I think he'll be decent, but I'm not expecting Beast Mode . . . I'm expecting Least Mode as you put it.

I salute you sir. I'd probably **** my pants.

LOL. I think someone cramped their glute and are getting it steamed in an effort to loosen the cramp. Like a hot water bath only quicker and more painful....

But how can that not be steaming other, more sensitive body parts in the process? Parts that might not recover so well from near boiling water? Wow.

Baby powder too sooth the butt hurt??

Joke's on him for being in a Macklemore video. That guy is horrible.

My take on the Raiders this year: They announced they are moving but stayed in Oakland for now. Goodbye HFA. Marshawn might be the guy who used to be Marshawn Lynch. If they go 0-2 they have every excuse to quit on the year.

I suggest watching on mute unless you want to lose brain cells or question what really counts as "music".

For the butthurt...

But how can that not be steaming other, more sensitive body parts in the process? Parts that might not recover so well from near boiling water? Wow.

It's liquid nitrogen spray- designed to numb whatever area of the body is ailing; I suppose the guy really got butthurt over something and they had to numb it before he could play further.

As well as the treatment...

giphy.gif
On the plus side, Brandon Moore seems to be much more fit.

Wait a minnnittttt.... is that a member of the JETE staff preemptively deflating his butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back