PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mandatory Mini Camp Practice- 6/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Wynn-haters will need to regroup :
Wynn-Onwenu-Andrews-Mason-Brown was the set. Karras at G & C a bit.
Thinking Wynn is injury prone makes you a hater now?

Imagine that you found your ideal apartment. Many tenents were lining up to rent it, and the cost was $1000 a month, 12K a year

You want it REALLY badly, so you tell the landlord that you will sign a one year lease and will pay him 6K up front and then $500 a month, so still 12K a year, but he gets the money sooner.

He takes your 6K and banks it. 6 months later he comes and complains that $500 a month is too low for rent, and he wants more.

Would that be fair?

I'm surprised at these comments. Players with contracts get cut with time, and lose future earnings regularly.

Unlike other sports, the NFL is about today, even if there is an existing contract..

Why can't the better players participate in this culture?

I really like Jones' touch. But I really want to see him try to rip a few fastballs.
Yup, he is already doing some stuff i did not expect this early as well like changing plays connecting with receivers due to blitz etc. This is a positive sign

Yup, he is already doing some stuff i did not expect this early as well like changing plays connecting with receivers due to blitz etc. This is a positive sign
He comes from a version of the E-P at Alabama. He’ll obviously be tasked with doing more at this level since his first read won’t be open nearly as often, but he’s still very familiar with the terminology. It’s a shorter learning curve for him.

He comes from a version of the E-P at Alabama. He’ll obviously be tasked with doing more at this level since his first read won’t be open nearly as often, but he’s still very familiar with the terminology. It’s a shorter learning curve for him.
It can be certainly an improved over last year in terms of blitz recognition i feel. I have no worries with him doing check downs etc mostly. Playing safe get comfortable, i guess he will take more risks with time moving on

Thinking Wynn is injury prone makes you a hater now?
There is a 7 page thread started by @DropKickFlutie, all about making up a Wynn injury and declaring him basically useless and unreliable

Cam looks legally dead out there, big yikes.

Please retire.

It can be certainly an improved over last year in terms of blitz recognition i feel. I have no worries with him doing check downs etc mostly. Playing safe get comfortable, i guess he will take more risks with time moving on
Yep. Or situationally (if we’re down big).

Maybe his hand is more injured that they are letting on....but I doubt it.

If so there is no need for him to be out there. Should rest it.
He must be injured in some way, I don't know if it is the hand or his shoulder, his legs, or what. I actually thought he looked injured most of last year also. In his early days he used to be able to flick his wrist with tacklers hanging over him and the ball came out like it was shot from a cannon, completely effortlessly. I'm not sure if I have ever seen such a big long term change in throwing motion, he must be injured in some way. Hopefully it is just the hand.

Yep. Or situationally (if we’re down big).
then BB needs to pack out the "what the hell" attitude

vs photo GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results