PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've had the steak instead of the chicken....

I can’t stand it. Entire team is sick or injured. Brady said his hand is still bothering him. Gronk is questionable. Rest of the offense is mostly either in IR or just coming off injury. If it’s the flu or something similar much of the team might get it.

As in '15 too many injuries can take down any team.

Still a successful season.

I can’t stand it. Entire team is sick or injured. Brady said his hand is still bothering him. Gronk is questionable. Rest of the offense is mostly either in IR or just coming off injury. If it’s the flu or something similar much of the team might get it.
I bet you’re a blast at parties, bro.

Everybody. Please breathe into a paper bag.

Brady was going to have his hand amputated. Animal Hospital put in his stitches. Good size cut. But he played and played well. He will be fine SB day.
Gronk was going to have a labotomy because of his concusssion. Nothing inside that head to cut out. But never in doubt of his availability. Besides he will play and play well.
Malcolm has the flu. Been hospitalized or maybe just day visit to get some IV’s. Be good to go soon. He will play. He will play well.

I know it is stressful the two weeks leading up to the SB. We start Jonesing. We started doubting. We start believing all the anti Patriots hype. Relax we got this. We will win. Sit back and enjoy.

I feel for butler and all the players that have the bug.

I just got over it last week and it is a nasty virus. Very persistent, tough to shake!

Let’s hope butler is 100 percent for the game.

Have you seen the first day interviews and the fact the Eagles fans have taken over? Yeah we are out numbered and probably out coached already.
Why would you include “outcoached?” Just curious.

Obviously, we’ll be outnumbered, both inside and outside the stadium. It’s NE vs. everyone. We all know that, but I don’t know anything about being outcoached.

Everybody. Please breathe into a paper bag.

Brady was going to have his hand amputated. Animal Hospital put in his stitches. Good size cut. But he played and played well. He will be fine SB day.
Gronk was going to have a labotomy because of his concusssion. Nothing inside that head to cut out. But never in doubt of his availability. Besides he will play and play well.
Malcolm has the flu. Been hospitalized or maybe just day visit to get some IV’s. Be good to go soon. He will play. He will play well.

I know it is stressful the two weeks leading up to the SB. We start Jonesing. We started doubting. We start believing all the anti Patriots hype. Relax we got this. We will win. Sit back and enjoy.

This will be a hard fought game but I agree. The pats win this game. I’m thinking they probably win by 13 points

Maybe this will be like way the flu affected the 2004 AFCCG against Pittsburgh :cool:
That was Brady, he had a 103-degree temp the night before the game. But that's Tom -- intravenous quinoa and pomegranate snapped him out of it.

RIP Malcolm

Oh, and RIP coaches too.

See if someone else posted this phrase I would be amused about the satire. With your posting history this year I am much more enjoying the irony.

See if someone else posted this phrase I would be amused about the satire. With your posting history this year I am much more enjoying the irony.
I had the exact same thought. Couldn’t tell whether or not he was serious until I read deeper into the post.

Then I became mildly freaked out at the thought of it being a real concern for him.

As we all know this is a bad year for the flu. However I am sure the Pats medical team are all over this.

Yep

Too bad it had to end that way.

I’m mad.

I am not worried. The flu won’t mess the game up. This is a horrid year for the flu. I’ve had it twice now. Two different types and it’s not pretty. Malcom will be ok and the pats are winning this game.

Anyone besides me love that microphone drop yesterday?

While cruel, hopefully it was just some Eagles fan who doctored his drink to create “flu like symptoms”

dumb-dumber-turbolax-1.gif

We're doomed
Doomed I say!
Doomed!

Maester Ernie Qybell is pumping Malcolm Butler's corpse full of mountain juice. But that does seem to slow down the response time a bit. Doomed!

Our nine-fingered quarterback spent the past two weeks trying to throw left handed. With the ball spinning the other way, receivers will be all turned around. Doomed!

On Oct 12 the Eagles beat the Panthers. The Panthers beat the Patriots a week earlier. The transitive property mathematically proves that the Eagles are the superior team. The only reason the NFL is playing the game is for the halftime show and to enable $5B in gambling. Doomed!

The last time they played each other, the Eagles beat the Patriots in 2015. In fact, the Eagles are undefeated against the Patriots since 2011! The Patriots have not won a single game against the Eagles in over six years!!! So doomed!

No team wearing dog masks the week before the game has ever lost a Super Bowl. Oh yes, nothing but doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back