PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen the first day interviews and the fact the Eagles fans have taken over? Yeah we are out numbered and probably out coached already.

Holy cow, you're right -- check it out!
Philadelphia Eagles | Coaches
COACHES

The Eagles have 25 coaches. The Patriots only have 16! How could Bill Belichick be so irresponsible??!! We were doomed even before they left for Minneapolis!

This will be a hard fought game but I agree. The pats win this game. I’m thinking they probably win by 13 points
Oh I do not expect a blowout. I respect Philly. We are all so passionate we start to hallucinate about bad things happening. Will be tight most of game then we pull away. Like your point difference. Go Pats. Enjoy

Have you seen the first day interviews and the fact the Eagles fans have taken over? Yeah we are out numbered and probably out coached already.
We probably will be outnumbered by those slobs. But Coaching is going to be our Kriptonite. Love your sarcasm.

I have been holding my breath for the last month, for the "Flu" situation to manifest. I cannot remember the last playoff run, where many of the players were not hampered by, and or dealing with the flu. In fact, this is the first year I can recall it not having come up yet.

This whole week has been a delight, being able to listen to sports radio, and watch the TV, not having to avoid all the hoopla, lest I get nutsy about hearing about spygate, or delfategate, or all that manufactured crap. This has been a dream, so keep the flu out of it.

I have been holding my breath for the last month, for the "Flu" situation to manifest. I cannot remember the last playoff run, where many of the players were not hampered by, and or dealing with the flu. In fact, this is the first year I can recall it not having come up yet.
As far as we know they've never had to deal with the flu in the playoffs. They have (most notably in the 2006 AFCCG) had to deal with gastroenteritis, most likely norovirus.

The Eagles fanbase will do anything to disrupt the Patriots. Plus did you see how Malcolm Jenkins acted toward us last night? Yeah something's not right and we are acting above them already.

Shut the f**k up you troll

I remember Brady had 104 fever, and was a mess before a Pittsburg playoff game just off the top of my head...

Report: Brady bed-ridden night before title game
True. But even a 104F temp doesn't mean the flu. Just the fact that he was able to get out there and play football indicates against it. I have several friends who have had the flu over the years and they were all bedridden for days. Not bedridden in the "spending all day in the bathroom" sense but bedridden in the "too weak to get out of bed for more than a little bit at a time" sense. And that can and does happen to even the healthiest and most athletic people.

Doomed I say!
Doomed!

Maester Ernie Qybell is pumping Malcolm Butler's corpse full of mountain juice. But that does seem to slow down the response time a bit. Doomed!

Our nine-fingered quarterback spent the past two weeks trying to throw left handed. With the ball spinning the other way, receivers will be all turned around. Doomed!

On Oct 12 the Eagles beat the Panthers. The Panthers beat the Patriots a week earlier. The transitive property mathematically proves that the Eagles are the superior team. The only reason the NFL is playing the game is for the halftime show and to enable $5B in gambling. Doomed!

The last time they played each other, the Eagles beat the Patriots in 2015. In fact, the Eagles are undefeated against the Patriots since 2011! The Patriots have not won a single game against the Eagles in over six years!!! So doomed!

No team wearing dog masks the week before the game has ever lost a Super Bowl. Oh yes, nothing but doom.

latest

The flu can be legit.. I was hospitalized in Bangkok for a day with H1N1.. never been so sick in my life, my bones felt like they were on fire... I couldn't even lay down because it hurt so bad.

I spent the entire night leaning against the side of the bed and crawling to the bathroom about 5 feet away every 15-20 minutes to boot in the toilet.. I barely had energy to walk. Fun times!

However what's interesting is I've never really been sick sick since that day 6 or so years ago. My doctor said it's likely because that illness shocked my body so badly that it built up better defenses

Other than a cold or something, I haven't been sick with the Flu or anything similar since that hospitalization. I don't get flu shots either.

I guess where I'm going with this besides patting myself on the back is that we should fly all the patriots out to Bangkok in the off-season and inject them with some H1N1 like a boss... because my anecdotal experience is 100% scientific law that applies to all things

I dont want vaccinated typhoid marys infecting my team. New study from the National Academy of sciences found:

"6.3 (95% CI 1.9–21.5) times more aerosol shedding among cases with vaccination in the current and previous season compared with having no vaccination in those two seasons."

Link to study:

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/01/17/1716561115

Ah, I get it. A single study of 355 college students showed an association with vaccinations in one type of flu virus shedding . By all means, a great reason to deny anti-viral drugs to Patriots players who already have the flu. One possible problem with modern medicine is clearly a reason to reject all of it.

Ah, I get it. A single study of 355 college students showed an association with vaccinations in one type of flu virus shedding . By all means, a great reason to deny anti-viral drugs to Patriots players who already have the flu. One possible problem with modern medicine is clearly a reason to reject all of it.

CDC Director resigns being knee deep invested in vaccines. Yeah,trust these people to tell you it's safe.

Scandalous CDC director RESIGNS after caught buying shares of vaccine maker Merck while heading the CDC

CDC Director resigns being knee deep invested in vaccines. Yeah,trust these people to tell you it's safe.

Scandalous CDC director RESIGNS after caught buying shares of vaccine maker Merck while heading the CDC
Actually the story I saw reported she had bought shares in a Japanese tobacco company. Also that she had so many investments that forced her to recuse herself that she had to refuse something like four or six requests to testify before Congress, and the Congresscritters were getting annoyed about it. But yeah it's all about vaccinations to those under the tin foil hats....

Actually the story I saw reported she had bought shares in a Japanese tobacco company. Also that she had so many investments that forced her to recuse herself that she had to refuse something like four or six requests to testify before Congress, and the Congresscritters were getting annoyed about it. But yeah it's all about vaccinations to those under the tin foil hats....

Tobacco too and junk food but that wasn't the point we were discussing,she's invested in vaccine maker Merck. Its still a conflict of interest. Anyway,I never even said a word on this thread but merely posted a dislike to a comment that pushed controversial flu vaccine on a player and you guys just cannot stand a fact based contrary opinion to your dogma so much that you post comments on a dislike. Let's go back to football please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back