PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain how “we don’t know the facts” is the losing side of an argument.
When the usually refined Tom Brady, along with half the team, comes out in clear support of Malcom Butler, it’s pretty clear what the facts are.

You were wrong, Belichick cost us a title with his irrational decision.

Let the fact that you were on the wrong side of this debate wash over you and come to acceptance.

And neither were the people he put out there instead. So there was no reason not to try.

So either he was 100% correct in his assumption and never bothered to test it, in which case he deserves criticism for managing and fielding a piece of crap defense that couldn't do a thing all game.

Or he was wrong and fielded lesser talent for other reasons and deserves criticism for not not going with his best.

Either way is a bad look for him. But considering he didn't bother to test it, considering Butler started more snaps than any other defensive player this year...... he deserves criticism.
Criticize away.

He trusted the other players more.

I just hate this man. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. Everything about this feels wrong.
giphy.gif

How many TD's do you think Rowe, richards and bademosi needed to give up before he put butler in?

Go look at every play and these guys where getting beat. With butler in the game we can get creative. I think butler not starting really threw this defense off.

Is anyone seriously blaming Brady? They need to stop talking about football if that is the case. He was the easy MVP if we pulled that game out. He was the best player on the field last night by far.

Brady can't catch the clap in a Bangkok brothel. "Don't give me a quarterback who can't catch - what am I gonna do with him?"

:D

This really isn't complicated. The fact is both Belichick and Butler say it wasn't related to disciplinary reason(s). The obvious is Belichick decided, for reason(s) unrelated to winning the Super Bowl, to bench Butler. The probable is it cost us a win.

"To me it feels like he tried it two weeks ago and Patricia and other coaches talked him down." According to a Pats source, this is exactly how it happened. Bill wanted Butler out of the AFC Championship.
That's why I said it. I strongly feel he tried to do it two weeks ago and was talked down. Then he regretted and this time waited until the last possible moment to make a decision that nobody could fight him on.

You have two weeks to make a decision and you wait until day of to do it and then inform the players during the anthem? What?

WTF do you think this thread is about.

Go find some facts and post something that helps us all.

Are you high?

That's already been done. You've chosen to ignore it.

I read. I warned you earlier that you were going too far down the rabbit hole. You chose to keep going, and now you're making a joke of yourself.

Stop. Step away for a while.
No.

I'm having too much fun screwing with you.

This really isn't complicated. The fact is both Belichick and Butler say it wasn't related to disciplinary reason(s). The obvious is Belichick decided, for reason(s) unrelated to winning the Super Bowl, to bench Butler. The probable is it cost us a win.
Correctomondo.

Belichick is the goat of this game and wasted an all time performance from the GOAT based on petty ego nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes