PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac working out with receivers in Tampa

I saw earlier that Mitch Trubisky also invited his Steelers WRs to come work out in Florida and one of them (Diontae Johnson) said no and joined Mac Jones and the Pats crew instead lmao.

WTF?! That’s just…not good man. Whether you’re trying to negotiate for a new contract or not.

I think the funniest part is that Trubisky's gig is also in Florida, and Diontae still went to Florida, but decided to go hang with Mac instead lmao
It’s bonkers, right? I might be making too big a deal of this, but I can’t recall ever hearing of something like that happening. He completely turned down his whole crew on the east side and was caught hangin’ with the boys on the west side. SI is reporting he wants 90M!! Someone needs to tell him he’s hanging out with the wrong folks if he’s trying to get that.

Didnt know that Mac had a throwing session with other Patriots in Massachusetts a couple weeks ago. Mac is clearly on a mission! So happy Mac is our QB1!

Didnt know that Mac had a throwing session with other Patriots in Massachusetts a couple weeks ago. Mac is clearly on a mission! So happy Mac is our QB1!

I think equally as important is reports of his taking care of his body. He needed to get serious about his fitness and building endurance. In Bourne’s tweet Mac looks noticeably leaner. Hopefully he comes into camp closer to 220 pounds of lean muscle mass. School’s out…

I think equally as important is reports of his taking care of his body. He needed to get serious about his fitness and building endurance. In Bourne’s tweet Mac looks noticeably leaner. Hopefully he comes into camp closer to 220 pounds of lean muscle mass. School’s out…

He does look leaner, but I still see a muffin top. 1649609703282.gif

Speaking of Mac I was watching some of his throws from last year Mac throws a nice deep ball love his touch. Agholor was on the end of most of them Bourne too but it just seems like we didn't do it enough.
This is because of the O-line's inconsistent play last year. I feel that Mac was forced to check down more quickly because of the line play more to hit the hot route more often than he would have liked.

Whatever happened to gymrat or whatever he went by?

He does look leaner, but I still see a muffin top. View attachment 42460
Very interested in Mac's past weight room work and current work. Would also like to know how long he worked with passing guru Tom House. Has anyone seen a difference in his throwing (improvement) at these throwing sessions? When will he be back in the weight room and are there any more sessions with Tom House?

Very interested in Mac's past weight room work and current work. Would also like to know how long he worked with passing guru Tom House. Has anyone seen a difference in his throwing (improvement) at these throwing sessions? When will he be back in the weight room and are there any more sessions with Tom House?

The Pats begin their offseason workouts on April 18, which will consist mostly of strength training, conditioning, rehab, and meetings. Mac won't start throwing with the team (other than his throwing sessions in Florida, etc) until end of May.

After living with Tom Brady for 20 odd years, when we were looking at the QB class last season about the only prerequisite I had for our QB is that he be "psychotically competitive", something that has accurately described Brady throughout his career. Thus far this off season, I can only say, "so far so good"

After living with Tom Brady for 20 odd years, when we were looking at the QB class last season about the only prerequisite I had for our QB is that he be "psychotically competitive", something that has accurately described Brady throughout his career. Thus far this off season, I can only say, "so far so good"
I think The Kid is going to be fine. I don't think he's going to be one of the more dynamic players in the league, a la Mahomes, Allen, Watson, but I think he could be good enough to build on.

The Pats begin their offseason workouts on April 18, which will consist mostly of strength training, conditioning, rehab, and meetings. Mac won't start throwing with the team (other than his throwing sessions in Florida, etc) until end of May.

Love your signature
Add some color, make the facts pop...........................till their heads all explode
Red tends to "trigger" the best :thumbsup:

Emotion Reaction GIF
Shocked Tom Brady GIF by Norwalk Brew House
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

Love your signature
Add some color, make the facts pop...........................till their heads all explode
Red tends to "trigger" the best :thumbsup:

Emotion Reaction GIF
Shocked Tom Brady GIF by Norwalk Brew House
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

Thanks, didn't realize I could make the text color.

I haven't heard from the Bradyites in the past few days...usually they are among the most active. Have they found another platform? It's been too quiet TBH...

I think The Kid is going to be fine. I don't think he's going to be one of the more dynamic players in the league, a la Mahomes, Allen, Watson, but I think he could be good enough to build on.
When was Tom Brady EVER "dynamic". He was just VERY good so often that be became great.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back