PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Mac working out with receivers in Tampa

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

MAC10

Big Mac Jones fan
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

I saw the video. At one point Mac threw a bullet to JJ Taylor for a 30 yard completion.

An Instagram post by Patriots receiver Kendrick Bourne on Tuesday revealed he and some of his fellow receivers are working out with Mac Jones in Tampa.

Nelson Agholor, Jakobi Meyers and J.J. Taylor also attended.

Agholor can be heard on the video telling Jones he is getting lean, and Jones’ flexed his biceps in response.

The newest member of the receiving corps, DeVante Parker, isn’t working with Jones yet after being traded from the Dolphins.

Last edited:

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
I saw a comment on Twitter that said Agholor is a Tampa native and this field is by where he went to high school, and Agholor filmed it, so it sounds like Agholor is likely the one who set this up. Interesting since so many of us have discussed him as a potential trade candidate. Seems he feels he is comfortable.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
6bie5g.gif

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I saw a comment on Twitter that said Agholor is a Tampa native and this field is by where he went to high school, and Agholor filmed it, so it sounds like Agholor is likely the one who set this up. Interesting since so many of us have discussed him as a potential trade candidate. Seems he feels he is comfortable.
Or he isn’t comfortable so he’s working as hard as he can to maximize and show his value.

PatsFan2

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Nice to hear Agholor is working out with Mac also the others guys hard work pays off.

jays52

In the Starting Line-Up
Great seeing the guys bonding and getting reps together. You can see the camraderie and fun they have. It wouldnt be surprising to see them play significantly better this season.