PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones working out with Nic Shimonek on his strength and conditioning

Gotta give to Mac. Started off training within 2 weeks of regular season. He knows he is under scanner .

I sincerely hope Mac can turn around and provide us 80% of what Joe burrow provides .

Now can we see something from Thornton maybe adding 10 more lbs of muscle in his legs.

His seat is warm and he knows it.

He has an OC now. No more excuses. 2023 is make or break time for him here.
Yep, for sure. It’ll be the year we know one way or the other. If he puts it all together, looks good with O’Brien and the offense shows big improvement then he will be “the guy” and probably will get an extension next year. If he doesn’t get it done then he will get traded next off-season. I think they’ll prioritize fixing the offensive line and giving him a solid WR corps so he can be thoroughly evaluated.

I do think they’ll make him compete with Zappe either way in camp though.

Remember when Harry worked out with this footwork king during the offseason after his rookie year. Really transformed him.

That popgun arm will be a cannon in no time.

0d9944e9-e856-48ec-881f-d727d0778610_text.gif

Good. I want to see this. Might not mean anything but it does mean something if he’s NOT doing it.
Not only that he’s doing it, but that he’s doing it so soon after the season. Training camp is a long time from now. Wonder what he’ll look like when TC comes. He might need to work with Tom House again between now and then if the added strength throws off his mechanics.

I sincerely hope Mac can turn around and provide us 80% of what Joe burrow provides .
Joe Burrow is golfing, so I hope it's more like 105% of Joe Cool. :cool:

His seat is warm and he knows it.

He has an OC now. No more excuses. 2023 is make or break time for him here.
Not just here, but his chance as a legit starter anywhere.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back