PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac hurt and doubtful for Thursday?? [Shannon's "joke"]

Is that blowhard still around?

I think he's retired but I still don't watch ESPN unless the Pats or Bucs are playing on the Aaron Hernandez home town network and I have no choice.

I think he's retired but I still don't watch ESPN unless the Pats or Bucs are playing on the Aaron Hernandez home town network and I have no choice.
Yeah I don't normally watch ESPN unless it's on at a bar, or as in last night when I tuned into the last quarter. Won't watch the Manning show either since I leaned there were two versions of MNF. Did notice something odd about the telecast. I could barely hear the fans and the players. Purposely tuned down by the network?

I do want to say this about Shannon: I thought his remark in his Hall of Fame acceptance speech that he "wasn't even the best football player in [his] family" was one of the most moving tributes of all time.

Skip is anti-Belichick and pro Brady. Or at least that's his character on the show.
He's one of the "hawt takes" guys that constantly has to battle for relevancy in order to sustain a career.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back