Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Kasmir

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Shannon Sharpe just claimed Mac is on the injury report and doubtful with an ankle injury. True?

[False, apparently an attempt at humor by Shannon Sharpe]

Last edited:

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
He was on Merloni and Fauria just a few minutes ago. The rule is if a player isn't likely to play, he doesn't do media appearances. So it is BS.

Don't listen to Shannon Sharpe. That is a life lesson everyone should take to heart.

Dingleberry

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
NFL Picks Grand Champ!
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Skip is a big Mayfield guy. Shannon said Mac hurt is foot by kicking Baker's butt in the game. It was actually kinda funny.

Shannon Sharpe said something borderline funny. Amazing.

Actually, Shannon said something I actually understood. Miracles happen.

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Bets on when BB will start listing Jones on the injury report with Right shoulder?

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Shannon was going crazy in that segment lol (crazier than usual). I was loving it. He must really dislike mayfield

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Skip is a big Mayfield guy. Shannon said Mac hurt is foot by kicking Baker's butt in the game. It was actually kinda funny.

Shannon Sharpe said something borderline funny. Amazing.

Actually, Shannon said something I actually understood. Miracles happen.

Shannon, Michael Irvin, and Deion all have tremendous respect for BB and no coincidence all 3 players are former champions themselves and know what it takes to win.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
The hate goes way back and I recipriate it 10X. The one good thing I can say about him as a "journalist" is that at least he's not Tom Jackson (another former donkey player and full time donkey as a person).

The Brandon Five

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
The hate goes way back and I recipriate it 10X. The one good thing I can say about him as a "journalist" is that at least he's not Tom Jackson (another former donkey player and full time donkey as a person).

So Tyreek Hill was just biting Shannon Sharpe's bit?