PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like the nfl network forgot someone (more nfl bias against Brady)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys really angry at a 5 second promo filler that NFL network uses to switch out of segments?

lol

what a stupid thing to feel "disrespected about"
Of course we are. The NFL has once again deliberately trolled Brady, but instead of focusing on whether or not we shoiud feel disrespected why don't you question why the NFL continues to behave this way?

The ONLY reason to watch NFLN is Kay Adams. What a hottie.

Social media is a cesspool. Whenever Brady gets well deserved praise it's always the system/BB as the reason for it. Whenever BB gets praise it's because he has Brady. Can't stand the ****ing half wits.

It takes me a split second (yes less than a second) to read a Thread title and decide whether it's a topic I want to read more about.

I don't find this taxing in the least.

Just like I can enjoy the conversation at a party by choosing to move on from a group of people talking about something that does not interest me.

I do this without stopping to comment on the worthiness of their conversation as well.

Why this continues to be a problem for the Discuss-Only-What-I-Deem-Worthy Police is beyond me.

Perhaps some people are just incapable of recognizing the hypocrisy of whining about what other people choose to whine about.

But hey, you keep whining about the whiners and I'll keep whining about the whiners of the whiners.
I find this no different from reporting the Patriots' taping the Rams' walk-through as fact, or trumpeting the end of Brady's consecutive-game streak as a result of the unjust suspension...nor is the media's decades-long denigration of the Patriots franchise at EVERY turn any different from antisemitic propaganda in Germany in the thirties, or the openly racist anti-Japanese American blathering litterred all over the print and broadcast (radio) media in '42, to which FDR caved.

I am not waiting around for a war or holocaust to call biased propaganda exactly what it is: ignorant, stupid, baseless hatred, and most importantly, the foundation upon which heinous, unjust legislation and oppression is built.

Hey, stop burning down Synagogues and assaulting and raping Jewish girls in the street in Germany in the early 30's, stop attacking American citizens and their businesses who have nothing to do with the actions of a foreign country, and stop taking first round draft picks and money and at least the chance to compete on a level playing field away from my football team and I'll shut up.

My paranoia is irrelevant to the question are they out to get me.

Emmanuel Sanders appears to hold a grudge against Brady for some reason. . He was on NFL Network saying how Brady is a system QB and that they can plug anyone into that system and have success

Then he went on about how Romo would be a good fit to help him win a 2nd ring lol

When did he become so salty towards Brady? He basically picked Manning over Brady in that years free agency, he won a SB so it worked out for him, but I'm wondering why he's so disrespectful towards Brady

Ya i'm sure this was an honest mistake and not intentional at all :rolleyes:

At first I was like "whatever".. but then I watched that over and over a couple times because it keeps looping and then it hit me how obviously absurd that is that they showed the other three QBs and not him... I mean WTF.

Emmanuel Sanders appears to hold a grudge against Brady for some reason. . He was on NFL Network saying how Brady is a system QB and that they can plug anyone into that system and have success

Then he went on about how Romo would be a good fit to help him win a 2nd ring lol

When did he become so salty towards Brady? He basically picked Manning over Brady in that years free agency, he won a SB so it worked out for him, but I'm wondering why he's so disrespectful towards Brady

It's simple. He is a jealous skank *****.that's why he's. So salty. I am salty too.I am sick and tired of these haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST