PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Logan Ryan is a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i was so upset with the crotch grab, totally with he didn't score :rolleyes:. Get over it christ.

Yeah the crotch grab was an embarrassment.

The high step thing Ridley did wasn't nearly as bad.

Although, Dan Dumbledorf called out Ridley and not Ryan.

I think it is bush league. Not a fan of it. I am sure Belichick will have a long talk to him about it. And I am sure he will never do something like that again.

not a fan either, at all, ...I am kinda old school though, let your play do the talking

This really needed a thread? Scored a TD, did his celebration, wasn't flagged for it. Get over it.

Thought people wanted some more swagger from this team?

This really needed a thread? Scored a TD, did his celebration, wasn't flagged for it. Get over it.

Thought people wanted some more swagger from this team?

Good point also Rutgers CB who makes play on Football...you can't please everybody.

not a fan either, at all, ...I am kinda old school though, let your play do the talking

Ya his 80 yard pick-6 was the talking and that was just the exclamation mark.

"hold my d***!"
Love it

All week long everyone on this messageboard says how much they hate the Jets and everyone on the Jets messageboard says how much they hate the pats while their players are saying how the pats get all the refs calls and their team wants a "green-out" and all accompanying bluster etc.

Finally on game day, one of our rookies scores a pick six, the first ever big play of his career against these blowhards and happens to put his hand on his crotch in the end zone and some of you guys are upset at HIM?? :confused:

Seriously?

Arrington's coverage on Kerley's TD pass deserves a thread. Not this.

Let's not act like these players are role models for your kids, even Patriot players.

Players can celebrate any way they wish after a TD and I could care less

...btw on the Ryan move I didn't notice a crotch grab, just the falling backwards

What's wrong with having some fun?

2 Things, without a doubt the Pats will be flagged for taunting at some point this year, then we'll see if you like it. I hate all things University of Miami (the U), who IMO started the whole taunting thing, If the Pats turn into clowns like them, then they will lose a life long fan.

Who cares? You're probably the type of geezer who yells at kids for setting a foot on their lawn.

The crotch grab was a reference to a funny Madden NFL video game clip

Who honestly gives a crap? We're playing the Jets ffs.

Would you be mad about it if the Pats won?

I was mad about it when it happened, outcome of game doesn't matter. It's unsportsmanlike, doesn't matter if other teams do it. We shouldn't.

People ask "who cares". I do.

I hope that BB takes these guys aside and remind them that they are pro football players and to act professional. Act like you've been there before and that you belong. There are all kinds of different ways to express excitement when scoring, without it being disrespectful or gross.

Last edited:
I hope that BB takes these guys aside and remind them that they are pro football players and to act professional. Act like you've been there before and that you belong.

So you also think Belichick should take Brady aside and tell him to cut the stuff out when he has a little fit when he throws a bad pass and acts like it was the receiver's fault?

So you also think Belichick should take Brady aside and tell him to cut the stuff out when he has a little fit when he throws a bad pass and acts like it was the receiver's fault?

What a dumb point. What the hell does that have to do with other? :confused:

Anyone who thinks Belichick didn't take the time to ream Ryan out in front of the whole team about this clearly doesn't understand the club they supposedly root for. There's just no way he'd be cool with something so lame.

People ask "who cares". I do.

I hope that BB takes these guys aside and remind them that they are pro football players and to act professional. Act like you've been there before and that you belong. There are all kinds of different ways to express excitement when scoring, without it being disrespectful or gross.

I agree with you, Nut. And that's a lovely signature you have at the bottom of every post! :D

Last edited:

Nope. Two different things, but thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore