PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Logan Ryan is a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Ryan fined 10K for 'vulgar celebration after pick-6 vs. Jets, according to ProFootballTalk'.

Give me a fcking break. I've seen much worse, go unnoticed. :mad:

Is the problem that Ryan was fined or that the others weren't?

These guys are being paid a ton, is it too much to ask that they behave like professionals instead of vulgar clowns?

Is the problem that Ryan was fined or that the others weren't?

These guys are being paid a ton, is it too much to ask that they behave like professionals instead of vulgar clowns?

I know right! We should have gotten Rex Ryan instead to replace that clown so we could talk about how he places 'footie' ads about his wife on the internet! TRUE CLASS!!

I think he's in danger of being cut for a more classy player.

Yeah it's too bad we never traded for Lady Tomlinson. He would have upgraded our 'class' rating because he tells the media what a 'classy' player he is every day!

Seriously though people act like we should cut Logan Ryan for grabbing his crotch and miss the fact that he got a pick six. Guess what guys, he's a ROOKIE who is FRESH out of college! Of course he's gonna be immature! But boys CAN grow up into MEN, you can't teach them talent though.

Interesting snippet from Reiss chat today (edited for brevity):

Rob (Braintree)

Feel any sympathy for Logan Ryan today? I know he's making some good money, but still $10,000 for a rookie is a big chunk of change for something that didn't even draw a penalty flag. ...
Mike (11:44 AM)

Mike: Rob, good kid who made a mistake. In general, I think the NFL is too fine-happy, but I think they got this one right. The part that I feel most bad for Ryan is that people will now associate him with that act. I don't believe that's what he represents, as he seems like a smart kid who wants to do well. But we're all accountable for our actions.

A quick Logan Ryan story...
Mike (11:47 AM)

As part of the pre-draft process, prospects interview with teams and I had one club tell me about their experience with Logan Ryan. This team had a handful of staffers in the interview room and asked Logan Ryan to identify who each staffer was. That's asking a lot, but the team wanted to gauge two things: 1) How deeply had the player prepared for the interview; 2) How did the player react to the adversity of not getting the answers right (most of the prospects were wrong with their answers). As the interview ended, Logan Ryan was steaming mad at himself for not getting most of them right. So what did the team write down in its file on Logan Ryan: "That's the type of competitivenss we want on our team. Depending on how the draft falls, he could be our type of guy."

So that gives you a little insight as to how another team viewed Ryan, and what I think is a little more of an accurate reflection of who he is. I say that cautiously, because we never really know these players (e.g. Aaron Hernandez). But I loved that behind-the-scenes story.

Too funny!

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Logan Ryan apologizes for the celebration that earned the fine, said worst part was seeing his mother's reaction after the game.

Reminds me when TFB's Mom got mad at Tom early in his career for using bad language.

I know right! We should have gotten Rex Ryan instead to replace that clown so we could talk about how he places 'footie' ads about his wife on the internet! TRUE CLASS!!

Yeah, because I've always wanted Rexy coaching the Pats:rolleyes:

Congratulations, this is easily one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on the internet.

I still don't get the faux outrage surrounding this at all.

BB: "So, was it worth it?"
LR: "Against the Jets? Abso-*******-lutly."

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1h
The accountable, friendly, polite Logan Ryan of today was the guy we've seen since April, which was what made Sunday so strange.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1h
Logan Ryan: "I own up to it 100 percent. It's not acceptable for me and this team. ... It won't happen again. That's not who I am."

fumble says I am party is a good name

fumble only sees difficulty in using the name in the 3rd person

Kontra likes your gimmick so far.

Kontra also sees how it can get old.

Do you smell what Kontra is cookin'?

The only thing I got from it was more proof of just how much Dierdork hates the Pats. I seriously could not take any more of him. Prime example, he chastises Ridley for high stepping into the end zone calling it "not cool" and prattling on about nothing. But, after this:
image.jpg

He had nothing to say. :rolleyes:

The only thing I got from it was more proof of just how much Dierdork hates the Pats. I seriously could not take any more of him. Prime example, he chastises Ridley for high stepping into the end zone calling it "not cool" and prattling on about nothing. But, after this:
image.jpg

He had nothing to say. :rolleyes:

"Well, that was different."

Kontra likes your gimmick so far.

Kontra also sees how it can get old.

Do you smell what Kontra is cookin'?

It's easy to overdo , I know.

But it is not a gimmick

I just happened to be in the mood at the time.

Lovin' dis righteous indignation. I'm sure everyone here has never made a rude gesture in their entire life. Oh sure it's 'different' when someone is on the big screen. Whatever it takes to make it ok to be self-righteous while ignoring dat mote in your eye.

fumble says I am party is a good name

fumble only sees difficulty in using the name in the 3rd person

Fumble is Gronk?

Gronk catch ball from Tom, Gronk spike ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes