PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LMAO @ the Jags.

Blake Bortles is a guy the Patriots had interest in during the draft where we settled for Jimmy yay
Anyway hes played really well against us twice.
He could be a target to try to win games when Tom walks away.
Yes I realize it sounds terrible going from Brady to Bortles.

Coaching is a motherf*cker, could be a night and day difference for Bortles under our coaching staff ya never know.

If we grabbed him in '14 he more than likely would of developed differently under our staff as rookie QBs tend to get ruined getting drafted by poorly ran organizations.

Blake Bortles is a guy the Patriots had interest in during the draft where we settled for Jimmy yay
Anyway hes played really well against us twice.
He could be a target to try to win games when Tom walks away.
Yes I realize it sounds terrible going from Brady to Bortles.
???

I would have to do a zip code amount of Adderall in mg to figure out how this makes any sense.

Last edited:
They should make a QB swap with the Giants, it makes sense for both sides.

Isn't it a wonderful world we live in when it means the most to anybody connected to the NFL, to beat our New England Patriots!

Coaching is a motherf*cker, could be a night and day difference for Bortles under our coaching staff ya never know.

If we grabbed him in '14 he more than likely would of developed differently under our staff as rookie QBs tend to get ruined getting drafted by poorly ran organizations.
True, but Ryan Mallett’s career shows that you can only do so much even with a guy with good physical tools if the mind and the heart aren’t there.

True, but Ryan Mallett’s career shows that you can only do so much even with a guy with good physical tools if the mind and the heart aren’t there.

Yea but Mallet was a 3 round pick and Bortles was the 3rd overall pick.

This is why all the, "Well, the Pats won, but..." *****ing and moaning these past two wins sounds silly. It's not easy to win year to year. Jax and Philly would love to win ugly like the Pats have recently.

Regards,
Chris

They may be holding the L on the field but their fans are getting Ws in the stands...

I had friends a couple of rows in front of this and apparently the Texans fan was being drunk and obnoxious and baiting the fans around him all game. Sucker punch is still a ***** move, though.

They may be holding the L on the field but their fans are getting Ws in the stands...

I had friends a couple of rows in front of this and apparently the Texans fan was being drunk and obnoxious and baiting the fans around him all game. Sucker punch is still a ***** move, though.

Jesus. Yeah, everything about this is sad and wrong. I remember about a decade ago a Jets fan pouring a full beer on my 16 year old sister's head at the Meadowlands because she was wearing a Welker jersey. Just a lot of sad sacks of **** at football games taking a dumb game way too seriously.

(Incidentally, the most congenial opposing home fans I met were Rams fans in St. Louis and Giants fans in New York.)

Jesus. Yeah, everything about this is sad and wrong. I remember about a decade ago a Jets fan pouring a full beer on my 16 year old sister's head at the Meadowlands because she was wearing a Welker jersey. Just a lot of sad sacks of **** at football games taking a dumb game way too seriously.

(Incidentally, the most congenial opposing home fans I met were Rams fans in St. Louis and Giants fans in New York.)
And people make fun of the medieval times. At least those poor souls knew they were serfs.

They should make a QB swap with the Giants, it makes sense for both sides.
If memory serves, I’m fairly certain that’s how the Giants got here in the first place.

Sucker punch is still a ***** move, though.
I think it’s perfectly acceptable to throw a well timed sucker punch in certain situations, but this was not one of them.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back