PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lets talk about the silver lining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I see:

15-1 is first seed no doubt.
14-2 is likely the first seed and definitely a playoff bye.
13-3 is a small chance for first seed, likely second seed. A somewhat small chance of it being third.
12-4 very small chance of playoff bye but not impossible. (Worst case scenario for us IMO)

FWIW, playoffstatus.com says there's a 1/3 chance of a bye even at 12-4 (almost all as the 2 seed).

You guys need to forget TWD and start watching The Leftovers on HBO....incredible show.

Back to football, I haven't been as pissed off due to the loss of a regular season game since that Gronk mugging debacle in Carolina and that Chris Jones non-penalty loss to the Jets in 2013.

Last year, when we lost we either got dismantled (Kansas City), beaten fair and square (Miami, Green Bay) or rested our starters in a game we couldn't have cared less about and had nothing to gain (Buffalo).

This game was robbed from right under us. No question about it. That's why Brady and all Patriots fans are pissed off today.

Now don't get me wrong, the team shot themselves in the foot a ton as well (Harper muff, throwing instead of running with over 2 minutes left, etc.), but it most certainly wasn't a fair, we gave it our best, outcome. It was decided by the refs, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes