PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's go J-E-T-S beat da Bills

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
96d3e4ec13cec78953ff745085c1d95f.jpg

Buffalo will win that game, I have no doubt.

My in-laws are Jets fans, so I watch their games most weeks, as I did yesterday (had two TV's going).

After doing this for a few years, and especially confirmed this year, I have learned a valuable lesson:

...never, ever, ever, EVER invest ANY level of trust or hope in the Jets. o_O

I watched Raiders @ Bills yesterday and that was some pretty good smash mouth football in the elements there. Raiders had no answer.

That is a poor pre-breakfast image to wake up to. By the way, you misspelled New Jersey's team name: it's Jete.

All the more appropriate! :D

Short week divisional rival..........anything can happen. I don't think anybody had the Ratbirds demolishing the Tunacans by 40 last Thursday. That said I agree that I'd be surprised if the Jills lose.

I watched Raiders @ Bills yesterday and that was some pretty good smash mouth football in the elements there. Raiders had no answer.
The Raiders have some talented players but are soft and undisciplined.

The first rule of Patriots fandom: Never root for the JEST. No good can ever come of it. Even the best-case scenario leaves you feeling like you need a shower.

If you must, root for the Bills to lose. There's also the asteroid option.

Rooting for overtime 49-49 tie

Don't fear the Bills and certainly not going to root for the Jets.

A tie unlikey and don't hate enough for the meteor option.

Don't fear the Bills and certainly not going to root for the Jets.

A tie unlikey and don't hate enough for the meteor option.
Bills are living on turnovers. If they can continue the pace, which has them at +17 in 7 games, they will keep winning, but if not, its just smoke and mirrors.

A lot is being made of the Buffalo D, but here is an interesting fact.
Last 5 weeks:

Patriots have allowed 1953 yards, 84 points
Bills have allowed 1957 yards, 94 points.

But Bills have 15 takeaways, and Pats have 6. Without those takeaways, they aren't winning.

It be nice but shouldn't be needed. The Bills after the Jets face a very hard stretch. Not to mention we get them 2 times. If the Pats finish below the Bills they have no one to blame but themselves. If you want to make the Bills look closer to mediocre that be fine though.

Pats at this point are fine. Even in better shape if KC loses tonight. Regardless all the Pats need to do is take care of their own business and it will work itself out.

They dug themselves out of their 2-2 hole and other key teams have faltered. Just win and they will get the playoff seeding they want.

Some people still pretending that Buffalo will be any kind of threat for the division.

I hope Buffalo wins for 2 reasons:

1. It's always fun seeing the Jets lose
2. There's exactly a 0 % chance that Buffalo makes the postseason, let alone contends for the division.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back