PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's add Santonio Holmes

Were you on the Steve Smith bandwagon as well?

I know I was. I think the pats had him pegged as their top WR available and, now that he's gone, will move on. Hopefully to James Jones.

Let's add Santonio Holmes..

great..and then we go out and get cancer! YAY!

Wow, I'm surprised. Holmes is a proven, veteran play maker when healthy. He has made some huge catches in big games. Probably be a great fit in this offense if he kept his head screwed on straight. Not to mention I am sure we could find out at a huge discount.

He would be a horrible fit and is extremely overrated. No thanks.

No to Santurdio Holmes! I'd look at Jerricho Cotchery, Nate Washington, James Jones, and Julian Edleman. I'd also take a run at the Texans to see if a reasonable trade could be reached for Andre Johnson.

Wow, I'm surprised. Holmes is a proven, veteran play maker when healthy. He has made some huge catches in big games. Probably be a great fit in this offense if he kept his head screwed on straight. Not to mention I am sure we could find out at a huge discount.
The fact that a WR-needy team like New Jersey dumped him is pretty significant. He's selfish and lazy and probably doesn't have the drive or discipline to learn the intricacies of the Pats' offense. It would not surprise me at all if his career is finito.

Let's add Santonio Holmes..

great..and then we go out and get cancer! YAY!

That's messed up man. Someone is Malaysia had cancer. Are you seriously going to make a bad joke at their family's expense?

That's messed up man. Someone is Malaysia had cancer. Are you seriously going to make a bad joke at their family's expense?

uh...WUT???....is it the Sensadyne Teeth Gnashing Hour?...I'm sorry but I can't talk to you now...I'm having a tossed dwarf salad...with Villechaize "Boss..Dee plane!" sauce....

and now, ladies and gentlemen..it's the Sugary Sweety Sensitivity Show...starring that politically correct patron saint of baby fur seals,Joe Kerr....!

said no one ever.....................

LAAAAAAAA !!!! Thats NOOOOOOOO in ARABIC

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes