PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LeBron is a Punk

I submit that you're behaving less mature than I am, and that you're kind of a jerk. I don't know if they have a dancing smiley face for that, but you know what I mean right?

He is a jerk. IcyPatriot you're a big jerk!

He is a jerk. IcyPatriot you're a big jerk!

:rofl: .... sometimes being a jerk is good. ;)

As a college kid ... certainly you must know it helps get you more. :cool::cool::cool:

LeBron has outdone himself this time: He will change his number, because he doesn't deserve Jordan's #, it ought to be retired, he's not worthy. No one should wear that number. Gee, I guess I'll wear #6................
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe_Bryant_and_Lebron_James_in_this_funny_photo.jpg

LeBron has outdone himself this time: He will change his number, because he doesn't deserve Jordan's #, it ought to be retired, he's not worthy. No one should wear that number. Gee, I guess I'll wear #6................
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is the only reason he is changing his number is that the number 23 will be retired some day and it will be for Jordan and not for him, so he is picking a different number in the hopes of one day having that number retired, much like him winning a championship it will never happen

My guess is the only reason he is changing his number is that the number 23 will be retired some day and it will be for Jordan and not for him, so he is picking a different number in the hopes of one day having that number retired, much like him winning a championship it will never happen

I don't think #23 will get retired, why should it? There's more of a chance that #6 gets retired, and it won't be due to James wearing it.

I don't think #23 will get retired, why should it? There's more of a chance that #6 gets retired, and it won't be due to James wearing it.

In the 80’s he was obviously thought of as the best player of all time, but then MJ came along

Although Russell is considered in Boston the all time best, it doesn’t seem to be a common agreement in the media, could be the caliber of players he played against, he averaged around 20 rebounds per game, now it is exceptional when people average 10 or more a game.

I personally think the number 2 should be retired all through basketball, will that happen, of course not

In the 80’s he was obviously thought of as the best player of all time, but then MJ came along

Although Russell is considered in Boston the all time best, it doesn’t seem to be a common agreement in the media, could be the caliber of players he played against, he averaged around 20 rebounds per game, now it is exceptional when people average 10 or more a game.

I personally think the number 2 should be retired all through basketball, will that happen, of course not

Bill Russell would dominate in today's game, make no mistake about it. The guy had a basketball IQ of Bird and jumped his height. In college he is said to have blocked 18 shots per game. Not only was he the greatest defensive player ever to play the game (anyone care to insert an opposing point of view) but he could score if he felt that was what the team needed.
That's not even taking into account the role he played in regards to civil rights and equality. Again, name another NBA player who played a larger role in equality.
My point of contention, LeBron's statement that he should not wear #23 go with #6, is the dumbest statement, bar none, that that man ever made, and is an insult to anyone that knows basketball.

In college he is said to have blocked 18 shots per game. QUOTE]

He was one of the first people to ever block shots in a game, it was not encouraged back then, thats why no one did it, that stat is irrelevant

In college he is said to have blocked 18 shots per game. QUOTE]

He was one of the first people to ever block shots in a game, it was not encouraged back then, thats why no one did it, that stat is irrelevant

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
If BB was the first to go to a 3-4, and it totally confused offenses, then I guess it would be irrelevant because no one did it.

The opinion of Chares Barkley, really…… is this what I’m reading, your right case closed

You may not like Charles Barkley's political views, but he has a great basketball mind. If you think thats not true, state just one basketball viewpoint (other then the number issue) that he is wrong about........................
You should read up on Bill Russell. If anyone deserved to have their number retired, it would be him. That is not even a stretch, and if you don't get it, there's nothing I can do for you.

You may not like Charles Barkley's political views, but he has a great basketball mind. If you think thats not true, state just one basketball viewpoint (other then the number issue) that he is wrong about........................
You should read up on Bill Russell. If anyone deserved to have their number retired, it would be him. That is not even a stretch, and if you don't get it, there's nothing I can do for you.

I’m a huge Russell fan I’ve read his book (super short read I recommend it) and the Red books as well as most of the decent books on the Celtics out there. I think my Celtics knowledge is rather keen. My opinion is simply that MJ’s number should be retired before Russell’s.

Barkley has a great basketball mind ... I love his basketball commentary.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back