PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LaVar Ball triples his price to buy into BBB

The team ( likely the Lakers) that drafts his kid is in for a nightmare. He is every coach's nightmare who will go to the press and complain about playing time... He's also putting a bullseye on his kid before he ever plays in the league.................
Three years from now when he gets his second coach fired, I can't wait to the people say, " we had no idea he would be this high maintenance."............

I hope some Player moves up after workouts and wows the Lakers then when the Lakers pass on Lonzo the look on Lavar Ball's face should be priceless. I would also love to see Lonzo get drafted by a Team from another country like the Sacramento Kings that would be the last we hear about him and his Dad.:D

There's gotta be a funny Dr. Evil-esque "3 billlllllion dollars" joke or meme to be made here.

The team ( likely the Lakers) that drafts his kid is in for a nightmare. He is every coach's nightmare who will go to the press and complain about playing time... He's also putting a bullseye on his kid before he ever plays in the league.................
Three years from now when he gets his second coach fired, I can't wait to the people say, " we had no idea he would be this high maintenance."............

Are you talking about Lonzo or Lavar? Because this post could pretty much apply to both guys.

Part of me wants the Celtics to draft his kid. I'm pretty sure its the same part of me that wants to watch a train wreck.

And yet he is being talked about on a Patriots board - the guy has managed to exceed his 15 minutes. Some NBA coach is going to love this guy .....

if i was the Lakers i would tell that kid, "we'll draft you if you can muster the
courage to tell dad to shut the hell up and get out of the way"

There's a very fine line between genius marketing and ponzi scheme

I hope some Player moves up after workouts and wows the Lakers then when the Lakers pass on Lonzo the look on Lavar Ball's face should be priceless. I would also love to see Lonzo get drafted by a Team from another country like the Sacramento Kings that would be the last we hear about him and his Dad.:D
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too. I don't know anything about basketball players in this draft beyond what I have read so I have no personal thoughts on the matter.... but man it would be funny if the Lakers passed him for whatever reason.

Why am I reading about this trolling idiot on a Patriots forum?

I hope that headcase gets drafted by the Lakers and kills the franchise for another 5 years.

Posting 5 on 5 stats in a 1 on 1 debate. You Jordan stans are hilarious. Yes 5 on 5 I'd give MJ the edge, but 1 on 1 LaVar is just too strong.
So LaVar is clearly the better 1 on 1 player... But who would win between LaVar and Brock Lesnar?

I want to go on the record as being willing to triple my current investment in BBB.
I'll match your investment dollar for dollar!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back