PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LaVar Ball triples his price to buy into BBB

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The price has gone from $1B to $3B...now that they are selling dozens of pairs of shoes every day. According to reports they have sold about 300 pairs since the launch a couple of weeks ago, although it may actually be 300 "shoes" or even 300 "lacing holes".

LaVar Ball now wants $3 billion for shoe deal with Big Baller Brand

tumblr_nho07onHVj1rt44k0o1_500.jpg

He also said that BBB won't be making products for women because women can't be Big Ballers.

Seriously

Instead of starting a new thread on the football forum, I have chosen to join your incredibly interesting thread to get the the news out....

I ate a meatball sub today......extra cheese

Instead of starting a new thread on the football forum, I have chosen to join your incredibly interesting thread to get the the news out....

I ate a meatball sub today......extra cheese

I'm intrigued. Where did you buy it? Or
Did you make it? What kind of cheese?

Wait, is a Lavar Ball some kind of new expensive basketball? Never heard of it. Is it made by Spaulding?

Keep putting this dummy on TV so we can all bear witness.

BTW, lavar in Spanish means "to wash". So his name means "to wash ball". He's a ball washer.

I too laugh at this goofball's name.

Just the simple fact that this goonberry put his name in the same sentence as Michael Jordan makes me....

tumblr_m48vfk8CUi1ql07zs.gif

BBB can also stand for Big Big Bubble and when it bursts a few million for a sneaker deal will be a lot.

This guy is simply a troll trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame (on his son's coattails no less). Any legitimate businessman that seriously considers this needs to be laughed out of the building. This guy is an absolute joke.

He also said that BBB won't be making products for women because women can't be Big Ballers.

Seriously
Well that's true if we're talking about fan bases and television coverage

He's nothing but the parenting version of Skip Bayless: Say ridiculously stupid things to get people talking about you because it's better to have people talk about what an idiot you are than to simply not be talking about you at all.

Problem is that his mouth is writing checks his son(s) can't cash, and they will be the ones who have to pay.

I want to go on the record as being willing to triple my current investment in BBB.

The team ( likely the Lakers) that drafts his kid is in for a nightmare. He is every coach's nightmare who will go to the press and complain about playing time... He's also putting a bullseye on his kid before he ever plays in the league.................
Three years from now when he gets his second coach fired, I can't wait to the people say, " we had no idea he would be this high maintenance."............

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back