PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lavar Ball: I was a better TE than Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavar Ball - "I want to be a bigger douchebag than Lebron".

137 K followers on Twitter, the true measure of success for any man..

Unfortunately, today we have a society that aggrandizes talk show journalism and where social media "likes" is a barometer of success...
Very true. I'd be curious to see how much money the Balls have pulled in from his act.

OK, he's had an hour of fame (4x more than the average). Isn't it time people stop paying attention. I mean what the heck is it with people who have to fight back against every stupid thing ever said by someone with a smidgen of popularity via notoriety?

The real crime here is the people who are sharing this ridiculous story, making it a story. OP... I hope you stub your toe on a well maintained antique solid wood piece of furniture first thing in the morning when you rise up from bed.

The real crime here is the people who are sharing this ridiculous story, making it a story. OP... I hope you stub your toe on a well maintained antique solid wood piece of furniture first thing in the morning when you rise up from bed.

Relax, man.

His ex-teammate came out and said Ball was a trash TE.

This whole thread is looking past a very very important point.

We all know Lavar can whoop Chuck Norris and Bill Brasky with all his limbs tied behind his back, BUT....

LaVar Ball WAS A JETE!!!!!!!!!

LaVar Ball = Kris Kardashian

They never did **** with their lives but want to ride their kid's coattails. The difference is Kris at least made her kids money, LaVar has cost his kid a multi million dollar shoe deal.

There is no more pathetic attention whore in this world right now than LaVar Ball.

yeah..well...you notice?...Le-varmint won't even go anywhere NEAR saying he's better than OUR Danny Amendola...:)

yeah..well...you notice?...Le-varmint won't even go anywhere NEAR saying he's better than OUR Danny Amendola...:)

It's only a matter of time until Lavar claims to have been a better male model than Amendola...

Can I ask if anyone here had actually ever heard of Lavar Ball before this year?

This is fake news.
140428161531-bozo-the-clown-restricted-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

ESPN created this Jackass's celebrity. And now,they're tired of him. Well, screw them...

See if you can find the joke in this picture...and this time it's not Screamin A.....

img_0188.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back