PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kurt Warner Film work on MAc Jones

Going to be funny to see another generation of “SyStEm qB” idiots melting down every time Mac beats their team.

I think one of the underrated aspects of a QB is how bad they are when they/the offense is struggling. So they cost them the game? Are they completely useless? Do they find enough to figure it out for those two minute drives and win down the stretch?

That seems to be a major difference between a guy like Ryan and a guy like Brady. Haven’t seen a lot of situations yet from Mac, and it’s too early to tell. But certainly those games where the running game stalls and the defense has taken away your best options, is a big test.

Did they ever crack that case?

A quick Google search says not. I hope that at some point his killer is identified and some closure can happen for his family.

Going to be funny to see another generation of “SyStEm qB” idiots melting down every time Mac beats their team.

Bring it on. I relish a bunch of league and mediot whiners dissing Mac as a 'system QB' with a bad arm, can't throw deep, all the while the Pats JUST KEEP WINNING. Drive the entire league insane with controlled winning play that doesn't beat itself in all 3 phases of the game.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back