PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft to Advise President Trump on Opening Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
One dumbass advising the legendary dumbass of all dumbasses. This will end well.

At first I thought the thread title said, “Kraft to Advise President Trump on Opening Shorts.”

Huge shocker that no athletes are represented on this panel.

Wonder if the Kraft Toadies will come in and laud the owner for this...or do they choose the side that now Kraft is evil bc of his attempts to work w POTUS for the good of the entire country....a dilemma for some in here...

Where's the thread ignore button... ah there it is.

Huge shocker that no athletes are represented on this panel.
Kraft is actually one of the few billionaires I'd trust to handle a thing like this well

Wonder if the Kraft Toadies will come in and laud the owner for this...or do they choose the side that now Kraft is evil bc of his attempts to work w POTUS for the good of the entire country....a dilemma for some in here...

A lot of us weren't huge Kraft fans to begin with. Something to do with a 1st round pick...

There should be no mass gatherings until this thing is figured out. I see NO EVIDENCE that we are making ANY progress in that regard. Kraft should keep to his day job.

Good. Hopefully the country stops having quivering vaginas over this and they allow people to actually attend games. I'm looking forward to possibly attending the home opener.

There should be no mass gatherings until this thing is figured out. I see NO EVIDENCE that we are making ANY progress in that regard. Kraft should keep to his day job.
I heard that it will magically disappear by April at the latest, from 15 down to near zero in just a few days.

Oh wait... what day is it?

What month?

Good news. I hope this means sports will be back at some point this year.

Cuban, Jones, Kraft and the commishes from all the major leagues... and Dana White and Vince ****ing McMahon!

A neat little billionaire club will decide if people in the US should risk their life so their precious businesses do not lose too much money.

That's so frustrating.

Good luck my American friends, your leadership has failed you during this crisis.

No harm in asking leading figures in the sports world (or any other category) but are the going to think about health of everyone as opposed to their own interests. Ultimately the President or states will make the call with as much advice as possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down