PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's puzzling here is that, despite a constant drumbeat to the contrary here on the forum, local (Juniper and FL) law enforcement have repeatedly said that the video tapes show full sex being involved, of all types, and often unprotected.
Let me say ewww

Another one that flunked read comp. He said he didn't do anything illegal not that anything inappropriate occurred. That's a huge difference.

Also, only poor people and dumb azzes admit wrong doing in court or hicks.

Good grief venereal youre a dunce.

Of course Kraft denies wrong doing thats why he cant apologize which is the whole point of my post. Youre just too stupid to connect the dots.

I can't believe you worry about this:

“I can’t believe how many morons like me are here taking a picture,”

I never doubted you for a second.

After 89 pages, I’m just gonna throw in my two cents on a couple of topics. Pardon me if this has been a raised before but I have not seen it.
1. My guess is the reason Kraft and all these other billionaires used this place is because of the anonymity it offered. Dress down a bit, put on sunglasses and the staff is entirely made up of Asian women, Many of whom don’t speak English. Very little chance they’re going to recognize Kraft, much less these other rich guys.
2. A lot of people are talking about what’s on the video tape and what the prosecution can or cannot prove. The chances are, the masseuse who actually rendered the services is going to sing like the proverbial canary to the police, along with a lot of other lower level functionaries at that place or in the trafficking ring . There is nothing “circumstantial” about a woman saying, I performed sex with that man for money against my will. I understand it is only a misdemeanor but if this case gets plead out quickly or thrown out, it’s not gonna be because of lack of evidence .

The problem is distinguishing between a hostage and someone who was pressured by poverty into a bad decision.

Now see, I don't see a distinction there. What's the actual diference between a kidnapping hostage and an economic hostage again?

What's puzzling here is that, despite a constant drumbeat to the contrary here on the forum, local (Juniper and FL) law enforcement have repeatedly said that the video tapes show full sex being involved, of all types, and often unprotected.
Yyyyyep. Sorry guys, our owner is actually seriously flawed. It' a pity, he's still a local hero but this is going to majorly tarnish his legacy. Sad.

heh...exactly what is the defense, Seacoast? "eccentric billionaire just being a cheap pr!ck, your honor..."...fine, community service. EOS

Murder, armed robbery, embezzlement, rape...THOSE are serious flaws you incipient sub-moron. STFU. You're embarrassing the entire board with this idiocy.

honestly, I don't really care what happens to Bob.......it's somewhat admirable that he's still trying to rub one out, but he could have flown to nevada and gone to the bunny ranch......

For those of you thinking this would quickly go away from our news cycle, you are wrong. The fcking local news here in Denver had Krafty Bob/ human trafficking story coverage this AM. Happy Monday. I just got my SB hat. Cant wear it now. Do I get a refund?

Murder, armed robbery, embezzlement, rape...THOSE are serious flaws you incipient sub-moron. STFU. You're embarrassing the entire board with this idiocy.

We don't disagree often sir and maybe it's more a matter of perspective but I just don't see the ill considered rants of the poorly informed lowest common denominator as reflective of an embarrassment to the entire board. Everyone isn't blessed with an objective mind but WTH, the world needs ditch diggers too.

The last part of the post about girls closer to puberty being the most desirable to men sounded a lot like pedophilia. I’m pretty sure that’s why it was deleted. The responses to the post were negative/people just saying the post is disturbing.

I was joking brother.

Hmmmm...Teej....word scramble time...

ejet?...nope

eejt...uh uh

tjee...not it

teje...don't think so

jete....WINNER!

Last edited:
You're putting someone on ignore because they correctly pointed out your delusion?

Perhaps it's like the metaphorical tree falling in the woods. If someone doesn't see someone else calling out their delusion are they deluded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back