PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The slimeball Kraft should just own up to what he did

Photos Of Female Who Preformed Sexual Acts On Robert Kraft At Florida Massage Parlor Released

Kraft_Featred.jpg
and?..so what? why are posting this shyt?

Not surprised in the least that you equate defense attorneys bringing up legitimate legal objections to the prosecution's case with being a "pain in the ass".
Well of course that’s not even close to what I’m saying.
I’m saying you are wrong to say a judge won’t waste 5 minutes hearing a case and will throw it out because you don’t like the law.

Once again, a whole bunch of extremely intelligent people posting in this thread are making the ASSUMPTION that the judge hearing this case in that venue is NOT a Bobby Joe Bumpkin, but a jurist on the level of jurists in major northeastern metro jurisdictions. LOOK at this case and the people we KNOW are involved so far...this "district attorney" is straight out of a Stirling Silliphant/John Ball screenplay (In The Heat Of The Night). This local magistrate hearing this case is probably in cahoots with his "good buddy" county D.A.,Sammy "Sum*****" Sassafras and just salivating like a cracker at a free pig roast in anticipation of "gettin' sum!" for the good people of Crookedhatchie County.

I think Kraft should spend whatever it takes to mash these Mayberry Gomers into the Atlantic Ocean. If you can't see that this massage joint along with all the other joints in the area weren't paying off the local constabulary the past ten years at least, I have no idea what you've been watching in this country the past 50 years.Somebody with big bucks and an agenda is behind all this.
You want kraft to get caught breaking the law then “mash” the law enforcement officials who had the nerve to enforce the law?
Interesting take.

You want kraft to get caught breaking the law then “mash” the law enforcement officials who had the nerve to enforce the law?
Interesting take.
where did I ever say I wanted Kraft to "get caught". I don't know if he "got caught" yet but that's the last thing I want. I do think the law enforcement side of this is blatantly disingenuous as to THEIR motives behind this "raid".

To prove he’s a moron
why is it so important to you to prove Bob Kraft is a" moron"? the pics of the women involved were posted ad nauseum earlier in the thread...THIS one is obviously photoshopped to make the 57 year old LOOK LIKE she's 18. That is despicable on your part.Calling a self made billionaire is pretty rich...you must be Bill Gates or somebody, eh?

Everyone is hoping for a happy ending.

BOMB CYCLONE!...so, are you Triumph today? or Aquaman?

where did I ever say I wanted Kraft to "get caught". I don't know if he "got caught" yet but that's the last thing I want. I do think the law enforcement side of this is blatantly disingenuous as to THEIR motives behind this "raid".

The fact that all of the other men (25 total?) are being let off the hook is no small detail. This entire "raid" took hours upon hours and work and coordination, taxpayer resources. And all they're going to do is let 'em all off the hook if they cop a plea. (and that's the state's best case scenario at this point)

As I said in the other thread, I'm generally sympathetic to law enforcement, but this one is dumb. It was a false narrative from the start and a colossal waste of time.

The law enforcement handling of this case stunk to high heaven right from the get go. And I say that with friends and relatives who are in law enforcement. Even they have said it stinks.

Let me rephrase, after kraft gets caught committing a crime you want him to “mash” the law enforcement officials who had the nerve to enforce the law?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me rephrase, after kraft gets caught committing a crime you want him to “mash” the law enforcement officials who had the nerve to be force the law.....and then offer to drop all the charges a few weeks later?

FIFY

There is no way he won’t beat this wrap. The burden of proof is so high. And kraft has a legal team that could beat this charge in their sleep. Unless they have audio and video of him bargaining for a sex act he will get out of it. It doesn’t matter if he got a happy ending and paid for it. He has to ask for it. Otherwise he can claim he paid for a massage and had no idea what was coming. He needs to explicitly ask for it. I am guessing he did not or they wouldn’t have offered this “deal”. I have a few lawyers in my family and they all say the same thing.. most cops don’t set up a sting that will hold up to a billionaire’s lawyer team. They do it to catch Joe Schmoe.

There is no way he won’t beat this wrap. The burden of proof is so high. And kraft has a legal team that could beat this charge in their sleep. Unless they have audio and video of him bargaining for a sex act he will get out of it. It doesn’t matter if he got a happy ending and paid for it. He has to ask for it. Otherwise he can claim he paid for a massage and had no idea what was coming. He need to explicitly ask for it. I am guessing he did not or they wouldn’t have offered this “deal”. I have a few lawyers in my family and they all say the same thing.. most cops don’t set up a sting that will hold up to a billionaires lawyer team. They do it to catch Joe Schmoe.
This is not true.

The law enforcement handling of this case stunk to high heaven right from the get go. And I say that with friends and relatives who are in law enforcement. Even they have said it stinks.
My father was a RISP as were my cousins.Square jawed, to the letter cops. Two of them are retired on the West Coast..Sanibel. We talk all the time. They think this incident is curious to say the least. I lived there in Palm Beach County back in the late 70's and 80's. There's all kinds of "law" in effect there, mainly the "money talks, BS walks" kind. I have solid reasons to believe this incident is politically motivated on some level. You just don't see the cops arrest a billionaire down there unless there's another billionaire behind it. Kraft should use his vast resources to fight this case...in the process it'll draw out the real individual behind it.

Let me rephrase, after kraft gets caught committing a crime you want him to “mash” the law enforcement officials who had the nerve to enforce the law?
there is a big difference between "caught" and "charged". Caught implies he's already guilty. Not even YOU know this to be true yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back