PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft on new "Committee on Los Angeles Opportunities"

No dude the Crips were founded in LA. Not sure about the Bloods...
no I know...it was kinda a joke...as in they all went to Oakland since Oakland has had its share of thugs..

Both gangs from LA though.

no I know...it was kinda a joke...as in they all went to Oakland since Oakland has had its share of thugs..

Both gangs from LA though.
Oh. Ha!

\Some comments on the comments

1. I really don't want any expansion teams. They don't have 32 NFL ready QB's as it is. Also the schedule is balanced, fair, and makes sense.

2. I don't want to add any playoff games either. One of the few good pieces of news to come out of that cesspool of corruption in NYC, is that added playoff teams has been delayed and unlikely to happen next year.

3. We need 2 teams to go to LA in order to justify what will probably be a multibillion dollar stadium

4. If I could just pick 2 teams to move to LA, it would be Jacksonville and SD That only makes sense. The Chargers started in LA, and their fans aren't going to be too inconvenienced. Having Jacksonville have an NFL team is like Providence getting one. It never made any sense in the first place. It doesn't make sense now.

5. My sense of history demands that I'd hate for the Raiders to leave Oakland, but they DO need a new stadium. As for the Rams, I wouldn't hate it if they left, but I've always thought of St Louis as a major league town, so I'm kind of comfortable with them having a team.

6. Bob Kraft is on the committee because when it comes to big money deals, Kraft does 2 things better than any other owner. He will maximize the dollars going into their pockets, and secondly, he is best at creating a consensus in a group that's essentially made up of 32 egotistical assh*les. Not an easy task

Last edited:
\Some comments on the comments

1. I really don't want any expansion teams. They don't have 32 NFL ready QB's as it is. Also the schedule is balanced, fair, and makes sense.

2. I don't want to add any playoff games either. One of the few good pieces of news to come out of that cesspool of corruption in NYC, is that added playoff teams has been delayed and unlikely to happen next year.

3. We need 2 teams to go to LA in order to justify what will probably be a multibillion dollar stadium

4. If I could just pick 2 teams to move to LA, it would be Jacksonville and SD That only makes sense. The Chargers started in LA, and their fans aren't going to be too inconvenienced. Having Jacksonville have an NFL team is like Providence getting one. It never made any sense in the first place. It doesn't make sense now.

5. My sense of history demands that I'd hate for the Raiders to leave Oakland, but they DO need a new stadium. As for the Rams, I wouldn't hate it if they left, but I've always thought of St Louis as a major league town, so I'm kind of comfortable with them having a team.

6. Bob Kraft is on the committee because when it comes to big money deals, Kraft does 2 things better than any other owner. He will maximize the dollars going into their pockets, and secondly, he is best at creating a consensus in a group that's essentially made up of 32 egotistical assh*les. Not an easy task
Doesn't Providence have a team --- the Patriots?

Doesn't Providence have a team --- the Patriots?
And so does Jacksonville, its called TBl... and that was my point, though a little overstated. ;)

Why they should even bother with a name? The team's just going to move in ten years, anyway.

Kraft on "Committee on Los Angeles opportunities?"

I guess that means what he really wants to do is direct.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back