PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft nice remark on BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like a team that’s enjoying themselves, building off of what they’ve earned/momentum, and continuing to move forward.

I'm just curious. Who is the player on the left side of the screen with his arms folded? I don't recognize him.

I'm just curious. Who is the player on the left side of the screen with his arms folded? I don't recognize him.
I think that is Sanu

First win is over NE as Browns HC. 300th win is over Browns as NE HC. Both games in Foxboro. Poetry. Reminds me of the 2003 season which started with a 31-0 loss to the Bills and ended with a 31-0 win over the Bills.

First win is over NE as Browns HC. 300th win is over Browns as NE HC. Both games in Foxboro. Poetry. Reminds me of the 2003 season which started with a 31-0 loss to the Bills and ended with a 31-0 win over the Bills.
Jets last week, Giants the week before. Seems like the schedule God gave him a trip down memory lane prior to this milestone.

“Artificial milestones are an American tradition.”
Brought to you by Hallmark, ACME Trophies, 1-800 Flowers, Hoosier State Banners, and Memorabilia for All Occasions Inc.

“Artificial milestones are an American tradition.”
Brought to you by Hallmark, ACME Trophies, 1-800 Flowers, Hoosier State Banners, and Memorabilia for All Occasions Inc.

Americans achieve milestones and protect smarmy Europeans.

I really like the shot RK took at the Jets.

Glad they recognized the achievement. It is a very good one.

This looks like a team that’s enjoying themselves, building off of what they’ve earned/momentum, and continuing to move forward.
"I'd rather have fun winning 6 Super Bowls than have fun winning 1".
Hi Lane. Enjoy your ring.

Is there any reason another team couldn't offer Belichick like $45,000,000 to be their head coach?

Is there any reason another team couldn't offer Belichick like $45,000,000 to be their head coach?
They can offer that, but it's pointless until BB's contract expires since NE can block the move until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back