PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kickoff Thursday Dolphins/Steelers discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Pitt to win, but think Miami will. Hope I'm wrong. We need as many losses for the dolphins as possible - plus a guy I'm playing against tonight has Culpepper AND Ronnie Brown.

Who to root for...the Steelers... a team we'll need to beat to get to the SB, or the Dolphins, an over-rated, over-hyped team equipped with a loud-mouth troll invader? Hmmmm...

Keith Traylor??? Damn he gets around.

Egads, Charlie Batch. Wow.

can that bastard complete a pass?

ok i thought maybe, just maybe Charilie Batch has improved. SOOo wrong.

I had to throw up after celebrating that Porter sack. But, its for the good of the division.

Anyway, Culpepper sure looks like the savior of the franchise and the man who will lead the Phins into ending our reign. Culpepper will be hurt by week 6 with the way that line is playing.

Meanwhile Pitt looks just as awful on offense. This could be one of those 9-3 all FG games at this pace.

Man this is going to be UGGG A LEE

This is the point where I question my sanity for starting Ward this week knowing that Batch was throwing the ball.

Sigh.

Our season-opening games were better.

SaCaCh said:
Man this is going to be UGGG A LEE

I agree. The first Defense/special teams to score wins the game. Both O-lines look overmatched, IMHO.

John Williams came up big with NBC's NFL music. The theme just oozes hard hitting, bone crunching football.

i really hope we dont have to see 4 quarters of 3 and out. Thats is ALOT of commercials.

Last edited:
OntarioPatsFan said:
Anybody else irritated when they call the Steelers 'The Champs'? That just gets me more fired up for Sunday.

I am serious when I say this, many times when I hear the term "Defending NFL Champs" or "Reigning NFL Champs", my first reaction is to perk up and listen because I think they are talking about the Pats, but then I have to remind myself that we didn't win it last year.

My mind isn't ready to accept another team as champions.

Ugh, this game is going to take 4 hours to complete.

Boise State is eating Oregon State's lunch, and their after school snack, sheesh. Senior WR Naaney of Boise State just hauled in a one handed catch on the fade for a TD with a defender all over him - we'll have to watch and see if he can do that consistently.

Aldogg said:
I had to throw up after celebrating that Porter sack. But, its for the good of the division.

Anyway, Culpepper sure looks like the savior of the franchise and the man who will lead the Phins into ending our reign. Culpepper will be hurt by week 6 with the way that line is playing.

Meanwhile Pitt looks just as awful on offense. This could be one of those 9-3 all FG games at this pace.

I hope not I took the over on 34. I struggled with that decision for a while, I hope is doesn't bite me in the ass.

Wow, Miami can't even execute a Flea Flicker. Seriously, I think people might be falling asleep by halftime.

how's that huge LB doing??

PatsSox363804 said:
This is the point where I question my sanity for starting Ward this week knowing that Batch was throwing the ball.

I wanna be in your league.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back