PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kickoff Thursday Dolphins/Steelers discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great. I stuck around even after Batch fumbled on the 1. Heath Miller great catch and run. The Dolphins secondary was a joke tonight. Culpepper threw two INTs when they needed him to be clutch. Ahh I dislike the Steelers but I loved them tonight.

desi-patsfan said:
Yea like a previious poster said, the refs sucked 7 months ago. They suck today. Hope they get their act together by sunday.
I don't think they were all that bad. All that I saw was a missed pass interference and that non-TD. The latter easily being reversed if Saban didn't throw the flag like a 5 year old girl. I could have missed something though, as I missed about a quarter.

Last edited:
jaychamp said:
I don't think they were all that bad. All that I saw was a missed pass interference and that non-TD. The latter easily being reversed if Saban didn't throw the flag like a 5 year old girl. I could have missed something though, as I missed about a quarter.

ROFL @ Saban throwing like a 5 year old girl.

The game was sloppy and the Steelers got a few calls their way but whatever. Watching Culpepper choke again and again in the clutch gave me plenty of entertainment value.

What's he doing, his Peyton Manning impression? Hehe.

Seymour93 said:
An opening night blunder for me... I benched Heath Miller in favour of Dallas Clark five minutes before tonight's game started. :bricks:

Same here, but for Whitten from Dallas. :bricks::bricks::bricks:

Kdo5 said:
This is great. I stuck around even after Batch fumbled on the 1. Heath Miller great catch and run. The Dolphins secondary was a joke tonight. Culpepper threw two INTs when they needed him to be clutch. Ahh I dislike the Steelers but I loved them tonight.

If that is how MIami handles TE's, what's gonna happen when they face Watson and Graham?

Heath Miller, no ball of fire, outran the friggen safety, who started deeper than him.

Oh yes, I'm looking forward to Watson against this secondary.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey