PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kemba Walker Terrible Neck Injury

Looks like Kemba will be ok.

I admit, I couldn't stay awake to watch the whole thing but I'm really liking this Cs team. Losing 3 of 5 on the trip isn't ideal but the silver lining is they are battling,clawing their way back into games and sticking up for each other.

I have no doubt they are going to the ECF.

Meanwhile Cryrie has a hurtie shoulder and ironically enough, can't make the trip to CLE and BOS. It is painfully evident he was the issue last year and while Kemba may not be as talented, it's a classic case of addition by subtraction.
Those were the three best losses I’ve seen in a while. They could have won all of those games, against some top tier teams on a road trip.

This team fights its ass off. And as long as they keep their heads up they’ll be a huge threat in the East.

Those were the three best losses I’ve seen in a while. They could have won all of those games, against some top tier teams on a road trip.

This team fights its ass off. And as long as they keep their heads up they’ll be a huge threat in the East.

+1.

It's so much more fun rooting for this team than last year's Kyrie edition.........A player like that, no matter how talented, can screw a team badly.

Last edited:
+1.

It's so much more fun rooting for this team than last year's Kyrie edition.........A player like, no matter how talented, can screw a team badly.

Yup. There was a few problems last season;

1) Too many mouths to feed, to the point where our most promising young players, who led us to Game 7 of the ECF were shunted to the background.

2) Kyrie Irving is an *******. He pointed fingers and divided the locker room to the point where they didn’t like playing with each other. And it might have been even worse. If you hear some of Jaylen’s comments this season there are a bunch of thinly veiled shots at Kyrie. Even Marcus Morris has all but said Kyrie was at the center of our issues last season.

I won’t soon forget that game where he was arguing with Stevens and then yelled at Hayward for giving Tatum the last shot over him. Kyrie is a damn pansy for not showing up to Boston. Sore shoulder, my ass. I hope they squeak into the playoffs as a low seed and have to play us so he is forced to come here.

2) Kyrie Irving is an *******. He pointed fingers and divided the locker room to the point where they didn’t like playing with each other. And it might have been even worse. If you hear some of Jaylen’s comments this season there are a bunch of thinly veiled shots at Kyrie. Even Marcus Morris has all but said Kyrie was at the center of our issues last season.

I won’t soon forget that game where he was arguing with Stevens and then yelled at Hayward for giving Tatum the last shot over him. Kyrie is a damn pansy for not showing up to Boston. Sore shoulder, my ass. I hope they squeak into the playoffs as a low seed and have to play us so he is forced to come here.

Exactly. A bad seed on a team can certainly change the whole dynamic, couldn't it?

Kemba Walker’s absurd offensive impact
Kemba Walker has had a profound impact on the Boston Celtics’ offense this year. His team has averaged 14.8 more points per 100 possession with him on the floor, per Cleaning the Glass, placing him in the 99th percentile as compared to his positional peers throughout the league.
For context, that’s a higher mark than James Harden, Kevin Durant, Damian Lillard, or Kawhi Leonard has ever posted. It outpaces all but one LeBron James season. It doesn’t quite reach the standard of Stephen Curry’s best years, and is actually a slightly smaller swing than the 16-17 performance that vaulted Isaiah Thomas to an MVP candidate, which Celtics fans will remember fondly.

Shmessy didn't want to edit your thread but maybe you take the terrible neck
injury out of the title and we can play around with a Kemba Walker thread.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back