shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This doesn't look good.

WTF.
This could only happen to the Celtics.
I hope he’s ok.

I was at a Celts-Rockets game years ago when Sampson went up for a rebound, got thrown off-balance and landed on his heels which then slid out from under him and he landed flat on his back with a thud you could hear from the nosebleeds where I was.

Place went totally silent and he wasn’t moving. Took a long time to stretcher him out and he still wasn’t moving.

Papers the next day said he was temporarily paralyzed from nerve swelling or something but he (obviously) recovered quickly.

Scariest thing I had ever seen at a sporting event.

I was at a Celts-Rockets game years ago when Sampson went up for a rebound, got thrown off-balance and landed on his heels which then slid out from under him and he landed flat on his back with a thud you could hear from the nosebleeds where I was.

Place went totally silent and he wasn’t moving. Took a long time to stretcher him out and he still wasn’t moving.

Papers the next day said he was temporarily paralyzed from nerve swelling or something but he (obviously) recovered quickly.

I remember seeing that live. That sound and vision was Godawful.........

He will be alright.

Seems to be okay. Hopefully we’ll see him back soon.

************ the Celtics holding up about as well the offensive line

Prayers up for that man!

Seems like he’ll be okay. He was released from the hospital and will rejoin the team. The guy has been one of the most durable players in the league.

I remember that. Christ I'm old.

If Kemba went into me like that it would have been a very soft landing.

Hope he is well ... it appears he will be.

Looks like Kemba will be ok.

I admit, I couldn't stay awake to watch the whole thing but I'm really liking this Cs team. Losing 3 of 5 on the trip isn't ideal but the silver lining is they are battling,clawing their way back into games and sticking up for each other.

I have no doubt they are going to the ECF.

Meanwhile Cryrie has a hurtie shoulder and ironically enough, can't make the trip to CLE and BOS. It is painfully evident he was the issue last year and while Kemba may not be as talented, it's a classic case of addition by subtraction.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back