PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kayshon Boutte

Prison warden Bill, may have a say in who does and who sees the field.
yeah? so?

How long have you known that?

How long has that been public knowledge?

How long has he been sitting players, especially rookies, when they screw up?

He may not always be correct in doing so, but this should surprise no one after 20+ years...

Boutte doesn't make a single catch. Doesn't gain a single yard.

Should know its not college football anymore.

Obviously doesn't.

he's soft between the ears.
That very well may be the case. But right now no one knows if he sucks. Everyone knows Parker and Juju suck.

That very well may be the case. But right now no one knows if he sucks. Everyone knows Parker and Juju suck.
32 teams knew on draft day.

When all else fails play the "I have been a fan since 19XX" card.
Absolutely not. We're talking about you. In your case its quite clear its 20xx not 19xx...

Last edited:
IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER

The Bad News Bears knew what they were talking about.

I mean, seriously watch guys who are getting open out there. Bourne, Thornton. Our guy isn't seeing them. He's firmly trained 8 yards downfield. Even when he has a lot of time.

I agree. To be fair TB12 used to miss guys too like Gronk wide open in the endzone for the 2 point conversion to tie the Broncos. But Mac seems to miss a lot of guys. Mac and the OL are problems #1 and #2, the WRs are down the list.

You could make the same stupid argument for Brady or Edelman or 100 other guys.
Except it seems clear to everyone in Foxboro and Baton Rouge, never mind the rest of the league. Keep flying those "we need WR help" flags, though. Fight the good fight.

Here's the real issue: he's not gonna help. He's not the much needed pixie dust that you can sprinkle over this team to suddenly make a difference. The OL sucks, the rest of the WR suck, the QB is not the kind of guy to elevate others around him much like the last guy to play here for 20 years. The fact that Boutte is tweeting "free me" or whatever the hell he is putting on social media certainly isn't helping his situation, and there's a track record of him alienating himself from coaches. Sorry, but he looks like a 1st round physical talent with a undrafted FA brain.

@celticboy04 you disagree, huh? :rolleyes:

wtf has Boutte done? how many yards & catches does he have? None. Not one damn catch. No yards. He's contributed absolutely nothing. He needs to stop running his mouth about playing time and earn a damn spot on the roster.

****ing sense of entitlement is off the wall
He hasn’t had a chance to put up stats or make up for not getting his feet inbounds (at least he can catch the ball unlike Parker).

It’s asinine that you have two absolute losers out there like Parker and JuJu. Parker doesn’t even make an effort on the field. Bourne, Douglas, Thornton, Boutte should be our receivers. At 1-5 you bench a stiff like Parker and try out a hungry rookie.

Booty is a Bust.

What kind of a WR does not know that you must have both feet down inside the sideline for an NFL catch?

A player whose college career was derailed when he doubled toe tapped and broke his foot. It’s not a knowledge thing, it’s a fear he could hurt his foot again and possibly end his NFL career.

He hasn’t had a chance to put up stats or make up for not getting his feet inbounds (at least he can catch the ball unlike Parker).

It’s asinine that you have two absolute losers out there like Parker and JuJu. Parker doesn’t even make an effort on the field. Bourne, Douglas, Thornton, Boutte should be our receivers. At 1-5 you bench a stiff like Parker and try out a hungry rookie.
yup. parker and juju suck.

but he was given a chance.

whats that say about boutte that he cannot unseat them?

Kayshon Boutte needs to let his play do his talking, not his mouth.

If he isn't on the active roster, its no ones fault but his own.

your post reeks of millennial entitlement

Myles Bryant might not be the best player on the field, but he's on the field because he works hard... If Boutte had half the work ethic of Myles Bryant, he'd be playing instead of riding the pine.

Boutte is at a depth position that almost always requires strong special team’s play, and if I remember correctly he doesn’t play special teams. I don’t believe he’s going to last long with this franchise.

Boutte is at a depth position that almost always requires strong special team’s play, and if I remember correctly he doesn’t play special teams. I don’t believe he’s going to last long with this franchise.
Ivan, I hope he does last long term with the team. I hope he turns into a productive receiver. God knows we need one (or five) of them.

He's got the raw talent. but guys with raw talent get lapped by regular guys all the time at the NFL level. over the last few years we witnessed a street free agent out hustle a first round pick... why? not because he had more talent...

Except it seems clear to everyone in Foxboro and Baton Rouge, never mind the rest of the league. Keep flying those "we need WR help" flags, though. Fight the good fight.

Here's the real issue: he's not gonna help. He's not the much needed pixie dust that you can sprinkle over this team to suddenly make a difference. The OL sucks, the rest of the WR suck, the QB is not the kind of guy to elevate others around him much like the last guy to play here for 20 years. The fact that Boutte is tweeting "free me" or whatever the hell he is putting on social media certainly isn't helping his situation, and there's a track record of him alienating himself from coaches. Sorry, but he looks like a 1st round physical talent with a undrafted FA brain.
I think you and I fundamentally agree on the fact that he really won't do much to help this year. I just would rather see him than Parker (or Juju). Parker is already kind of a pain in the ass so might as well swap one pain in the ass who can't play out for a pain in the ass that we don't know can't play yet. I am just ready to get a look at the unknowns and stop with the guys like Juju and Devante.

Booty is a Bust.

What kind of a WR does not know that you must have both feet down inside the sideline for an NFL catch?

#FireTheGroceryShopperNOW

Bill drafted him, after all.

But how about first we give him another chance, and keep Wicks & Rowe on the bench where they belong?

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back