PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kayshon Boutte

I wonder...has a team ever gone from super bowl champion to top 3 pick in 5 seasons?

I'll never understand why this board is going crazy over a rookie 6th rder who had a less than stellar final 2 seasons in college. What's this based on? That he got open once in the 1st game?
Why is this a mystery to you? Before his injury, Boutte showed more talent (at a WR mill) than anyone on the pats roster. Has he still got it?

Be nice to find out.

Is Parker the future? Both he and JJSS seem like they’re on the downside of their careers.

Thornton has been given lots of opportunities. Meh.

Boutte was explosive in college, both before his injury and at the end. Every week, we’re re watching guys we never heard of making plays against, while our offense is anemic.

Now is the time to find out what we have and what we need.

Patriots won the turnover battle...and Bills team STILL can't win...

Could Boutte really be any worse than Thornton and Reagor? I doubt it. It would be nice to find out. This team is fn disaster. Thornton has done absolutely nothing. Reagor doesn’t seem to know where the ball is. Boutte was a projected first round pick at one point. Let’s find out what he is.

Why is this a mystery to you? Before his injury, Boutte showed more talent (at a WR mill) than anyone on the pats roster. Has he still got it?

Be nice to find out.

Is Parker the future? Both he and JJSS seem like they’re on the downside of their careers.

Thornton has been given lots of opportunities. Meh.

Boutte was explosive in college, both before his injury and at the end. Every week, we’re re watching guys we never heard of making plays against, while our offense is anemic.

Now is the time to find out what we have and what we need.
BEFORE HIS INJURY.

3 whole years have passed. He was a freshman. Come on!

I love the notion that “Oh why does everyone want to see this 6th round pick play so badly? If he could play he would be playing” neglecting the fact that Douglas was sent to the doghouse for a mistake that our overpaid veterans get to make. The fact that Bourne was easily our best receiver this season and spent last season in the doghouse. The fact that Rahmondre was our best RB 2 years ago and spent a month in the doghouse after a fumble. Bill’s ridiculous rule of a certain players making a mistake landing him in the doghouse needs to end. Get Boutte on the field. If he sucks then he sucks. At least we don’t know yet. We already know that Juju and Parker are done. Make them healthy scratches. Cut them. I really don’t care. I just don’t want to see those bums plodding around in Patriot uniforms dropping passes and clogging up the depth chart.

I doubt Boutte will be anything other than a JAG and he is not blameless in this because he acted like a spoiled immature dic* when he posted "free me".
However Bill should stop teasing him with the comments about last week was the best practice he has had and how hard he worked and promoting him to the 53- only to make him a healthy scratch today.
Cut the crap and mind games Bill. This is an example of why you have lost the team.

I doubt Boutte will be anything other than a JAG and he is not blameless in this because he acted like a spoiled immature dic* when he posted "free me".
However Bill should stop teasing him with the comments about last week was the best practice he has had and how hard he worked and promoting him to the 53- only to make him a healthy scratch today.
Cut the crap and mind games Bill. This is an example of why you have lost the team.
I don’t get those comments either if he’s still going to be a healthy scratch while Juju gets to play. I just can’t imagine this version of Juju is looking better in practice than a 22 year old.

Thornton was wide open on multiple plays. The TV is showing it. If a WR is wide open on 50%+ of his routes, what else do you want?
If Thornton was so wide open on multiple plays , then why was he benched after 12 snaps? Why does Thornton have 15 yards so far in the whole season?
--> his stats indicate he sucks, his route running shows it too
the NEP passing offense isn't good by any means, if TT would be any good he would average more than 22% of the Snaps

If Thornton was so wide open on multiple plays , then why was he benched after 12 snaps? Why does Thornton have 15 yards so far in the whole season?
--> his stats indicate he sucks, his route running shows it too
the NEP passing offense isn't good by any means, if TT would be any good he would average more than 22% of the Snaps
The blind defense of this guy is just ridiculous. Thornton can't play.

I remember discussions here loosely talking about dealing with Gen X / Y (millenial) / Z. Maybe there is something to not necessarily the game passing DinoGoatHC by, but just managing overall player mindset. That being said, WR divas are always gonna be WR divas.

Based on what evidence?? One game??

The blind defense of this guy is just ridiculous. Thornton can't play.
And yet there's 14 pages on Boutte. If they guy can't break the line up ahead of Thornton, what does that tell you?

And yet there's 14 pages on Boutte. If they guy can't break the line up ahead of Thornton, what does that tell you?
I keep seeing that logic but Rahmondre couldn't get on the field over Harris for a couple months his rookie year. Juju was taking snaps from Douglas the first month. Bill constantly players veterans over rookies whether or not the rookies are better. I would rather live with rookie mistakes and speed up development than play a veteran who still makes mistakes and offers no pop or explosiveness whatsoever. Even with as bad as Thornton as been I still would rather see him on the field over Juju and Parker.

I keep seeing that logic but Rahmondre couldn't get on the field over Harris for a couple months his rookie year. Juju was taking snaps from Douglas the first month. Bill constantly players veterans over rookies whether or not the rookies are better. I would rather live with rookie mistakes and speed up development than play a veteran who still makes mistakes and offers no pop or explosiveness whatsoever. Even with as bad as Thornton as been I still would rather see him on the field over Juju and Parker.
Lazar does a breakdown on Thornton's footwork that shows too much "footfire" as we call it. I can't find that comment, but this is the video he was referring to for his inability to get open.

Boutte is behind this guy. Lets say you're right, and Boutte is better than Thornton, who also is essentially a rookie. Wouldn't Troy Brown and BoB have some input on game planning and getting him in?

Sorry, I am not buying the mean old Bill benching the rookie storyline. While I would like to see what the kid can do as well, how bad can he be if he can't get on the field for a 2-7 team with these WRs?

There was a time when I was pulling my hair out in 2020 when Jakobi was the inactive WR6 with Zuber active above him. 4 games later in his 2nd ever start, he gets 12rec / 169yds with Cam as his QB. I don't have anywhere near that feeling about Boutte, but with the Pats and evaluating WRs, it tells me absolutely nothing.

Lazar does a breakdown on Thornton's footwork that shows too much "footfire" as we call it. I can't find that comment, but this is the video he was referring to for his inability to get open.

Boutte is behind this guy. Lets say you're right, and Boutte is better than Thornton, who also is essentially a rookie. Wouldn't Troy Brown and BoB have some input on game planning and getting him in?

Sorry, I am not buying the mean old Bill benching the rookie storyline. While I would like to see what the kid can do as well, how bad can he be if he can't get on the field for a 2-7 team with these WRs?

In other news my Binky Tank Dell had 6 for 114 on Sunday a Rookie. GET A REAL GM KRAFTS!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back