PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Karras gone to Fins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for him. Never thought he’d make the roster and he ended up being a solid backup who could come in help out.

Good luck.

Personification of hard work + opportunity = success.

Shame we couldn't keep him glad he keept "thanks Dad" Ferentz on the bench.

If Thuney wasn't tagged, I'd guess he was in the plans to return... once that happened, with the associated cost, he was basically out the door...

Shame we couldn't keep him glad he keept "thanks Dad" Ferentz on the bench.

The way this offseason is going, Jimmy Nepotism is going to start all 16 games for us at center.

If Thuney wasn't tagged, I'd guess he was in the plans to return... once that happened, with the associated cost, he was basically out the door...

He was in the plans, he just chose less money in Miami for a guaranteed starting job.

The story is the Pats offerred him more years and more money, however he wanted the opportunity to start, which means that the Past believe that Andrews will be healthy, so thats a good thing.

The story is the Pats offerred him more years and more money, however he wanted the opportunity to start, which means that the Past believe that Andrews will be healthy, so thats a good thing.
The Past, lol. Freudian slip?

Did not see a thread about him, so here it is.

Dolphins got a good bargain IMO. 4M for 1 year of his services.

Now, while he had some hiccups, i think he ended playing pretty well late in the season, if we disregard his poor snapping. As Guard that won't be a problem

I was sure he would come back as the replecement of Thuney, but maybe Thuney's staying around after all... Karras gonna be good Guard in this league

Best of luck to Steady Teddy

Now, while he had some hiccups, i think he ended playing pretty well late in the season, if we disregard his poor snapping. As a Guard that won't be a problem

I was sure he would come back as the replecement of Thuney, but maybe Thuney's staying around after all... Karras gonna be a good Guard in this league and i don't blame him for betting on himself

Last edited:
That's why you shouldnt create threads too early in the morning amirite
so you picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue ... happens to everyone lol

The terms are surprising : would have thought NE would want him for 4M / one year.

The terms are surprising : would have thought NE would want him for 4M / one year.
Pat's offered 2 years for more money, less up front... He went for the 1 yr 4 mil from Miami... Will be a free agent after 2020...

Patriots are moving to Florida just like Mass residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes